Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joffrey N.
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello guys,

Its been a while since Ive not played this game, but it is definitely my favourite

But something always bothers me when I play :
Im not feeling that Red Skull is the good Avengers mastermind villain. Of course I havnt got much knowledge of the avengers comics but I took a look at some stuffs and Red Skull seems more an enemy of Captain America and not the full Avengers team. I dont know if this is due to the movies but I would rather see Thanos or Loki as the Avengers Mastermind Villain, but I would like to know what you feel about this and you probably have more comic knowledge than me so maybe you will find some good reasons to see RS as avengers MV.

And depending on your thoughts, maybe we could create a new avengers mastermind villain ?

Thanks for your answers guys, this game rocks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GodRob
United States
Gordonsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
While primarily used for killing vampires, a wooden stake to the heart is also highly effective against most other opponents.
badge
Mr. Spacely was one crooked son of a bitch and I can prove it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Loki would definitely be my first choice, followed by Ultron, Kang or the Grim Reaper.

Red Skull was in Avengers 312 & 313 but only as a pawn of Loki! He was the main villain in 385-388 during the Taking AIM storyline but that was also a cross-over with Captain America solo series.

And don't we all want to forget the "Dell Rusk" storyline from Avengers 3rd series 61-70? I can't because I've already forgotten it.

Count Nefaria is more of an Avengers Mastermind Villain than Red Skull has ever been!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joffrey N.
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
robertg611 wrote:
Loki would definitely be my first choice, followed by Ultron, Kang or the Grim Reaper.
Oh ok then, Im not the only one

Do you know if anyone created a Loki Mastermind Villain variant ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls