Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Lucky Owner of a War of the Ring Collector's EditionMicrobadge: Level 17 BGG posterMicrobadge: Commands & Colors Tricorne fanMicrobadge: Yaquinto fanMicrobadge: The Fantasy Trip RPG fan
I'd like to pick up a number (say, 30-50) of plastic bases with the flag sockets. I'm most interested in the infantry sized bases. does anyone have some spares? I can either pay cash or you can see if there's anything of interest on my trade list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Helicopter Mechanic: Bailing out Pilots since 1907Microbadge: Street Motorcycle fanMicrobadge: Tattoo fanMicrobadge: I love DragonsMicrobadge: Level 15 BGG poster
Id say your best bet is to buy a used copy of the entire copy via ebay or such and then part it out?

If you cant use the figures yourself, I imagine theres some that will for this if not for something else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark McG
Australia
Penshurst
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: 2019 Gold SupporterMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!Microbadge: Level 13 BGG posterMicrobadge: Silver Image UploaderMicrobadge: Golden Meeple
FWIW, Battles of Westeros use identical bases, so Fantasy Flight might sell them as parts. Can't hurt to ask.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Lucky Owner of a War of the Ring Collector's EditionMicrobadge: Level 17 BGG posterMicrobadge: Commands & Colors Tricorne fanMicrobadge: Yaquinto fanMicrobadge: The Fantasy Trip RPG fan
Minedog3 wrote:
FWIW, Battles of Westeros use identical bases, so Fantasy Flight might sell them as parts. Can't hurt to ask.
I had the same thought. Sadly they don't sell parts:

Fantasy Flight Sales wrote:
We apologize, but at this time we do not offer individual components for sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls