Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: math [+] trade [+] tuto [+] [View All]
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Leftovers trade for the just ended Spring Canadian math trade.

Please make sure to read through all the rules and pay attention to all posted dates/times.

For anyone new to Math Trades be sure to check out the following thread for a video tutorial on math trades.

Math Trade Video Tutorials

Note: You MUST have a Canadian mailing address to participate in this Math Trade.

Trade Geeklist: Canadian Math Trade - Spring 2015 Leftovers

Request GeekList: N/A (just use the discussion thread)

Submissions Dates/Times:

Posting Games: Thursday May 21st 00:00 AM EDT to Sunday May 24th 12:00 PM EDT

Want List Submissions: Sunday May 24th 12:00 PM EDT to Monday May 25th 11:00 PM EDT

Results posted shortly thereafter.

Rules (Please read carefully):

1. Board Games, RPG's, Video Games and items outside the scope of BGG are all permitted.

2. There is a limit of one (1) Gift Certificate and one (1) Geek Gold entry per person. Gift Certificate and GeekGold arbitrage are NOT allowed. Neither are cash offerings.

3. Non-game entries must be added using "Outside the Scope of BGG" (Game ID 23953). Make sure to use the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item for it to properly show up in the OLWLG.

4. You must describe the condition of your games as accurately as possible. This includes both the box and it's contents.

5. You must clearly state the editions and languages of all games posted. Do not just state "edition as posted", as pictures do not show up in the OLWLG.

6. Shipping - You shall be required to cover full shipping to any location within Canada.

7. Do NOT delete any entries after they have been submitted. Just include a blank wantlist for that particular item instead.

8. Please do NOT include links to any other games (or items) in your entries, so that they are not misleadingly displayed as sweeteners in the OLWLG.

9. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) is required for submissions. Refer to the following document for help:
http://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/OLWLG

10. If you have been reported as a bad trader, do NOT try to participate. Any entries made will be removed.

11. Any other questions or issues, just ask.

Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.4 (with duplicate protection) SEED=1234567, ITERATIONS=1000

%Options%
Deadline-Offers: Sunday, May 24th, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Monday, May 25th, 2015, 11:00 PM EDT
%End%
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Math Trade Results:

Results (OLWLG) = bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/trades-summary.cgi?listid=191525

Results (TXT) = http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/191525-results-official.tx...

Wants = http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/191525-officialwants.txt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Epp
Canada
Abbotsford
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, that was quick... good luck everyone on round 2!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremie Chouinard-Leclaire
Canada
Sainte-Catherine
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
is it normal that the leftover mathtrade is not on olwlg?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mb
Hey Cannibal Ox,

Any chance of another no-ship Ottawa area math trade?

I've got stuff I'd be willing to put into that, but not into a Canada-wide trade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Epp
Canada
Abbotsford
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ultrajay wrote:

I assume it'll be showing up shortly once it's re-synced... in the meantime, if you want to add games, you can use the following link (this works for any math trade, just replace the end "listid" # with the actual geeklist reference & you'll be good to go): http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/addmygames.cgi?listid=1915...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We have to wait for JeffyJeff to add it to the OLWLG. I already submitted the request last night.

ultrajay wrote:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam H
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
And The American Way..... Even Though I'm Canadian....
badge
SUPERMAN!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow this is complicated. So adding all the items I just did does nothing because I have to do it through the OLWLG?

Should I delete them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Train gamer, Euro gamer and War gamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
adamhess89 wrote:
Wow this is complicated. So adding all the items I just did does nothing because I have to do it through the OLWLG?

Should I delete them?
Do not delete them. They will show up in OLWLG when the trade is added and the geeklist synced.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam H
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
badge
SUPERMAN!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
SD40 wrote:
adamhess89 wrote:

Should I delete them?
Do not delete them. They will show up in OLWLG when the trade is added the geeklist synced.

Ok Thanks. I'm gonna have to watch the math trade vids when I get home tonight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Train gamer, Euro gamer and War gamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
adamhess89 wrote:
SD40 wrote:
adamhess89 wrote:

Should I delete them?
Do not delete them. They will show up in OLWLG when the trade is added the geeklist synced.

In addition to the tutorial videos linked at the top of this page, Rahdo Runs Through also does a series on math trades, which is definitely worth checking out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam H
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
badge
SUPERMAN!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
SD40 wrote:
adamhess89 wrote:
SD40 wrote:
adamhess89 wrote:

Should I delete them?

In addition to the tutorial videos linked at the top of this page, Rahdo Runs Through also does a series on math trades, which is definitely worth checking out.

Great Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Epp
Canada
Abbotsford
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is anyone interested in seeing any video games or gaming accessories posted? I'm going through a bit of a purge here at home & have hundreds of games (mostly Nintendo Wii/WiiU/DS/3DS, but also some for Sony PSP/Visa, Xbox 360 & Sega Dreamcast)... feel free to comment/reply here, or you can geekmail me directly with any specific requests & I'll post them if I happen to have them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If this OLWLG delay keeps going on, I might decide to extend this leftovers trade by a day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If pret a porter and tokaido didnt go first round i would love to see those back up here... Just sayin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This delay is getting ridiculous now. Almost tempted to cancel the trade if it keeps going on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Epp
Canada
Abbotsford
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cannibal Ox wrote:
This delay is getting ridiculous now. Almost tempted to cancel the trade if it keeps going on.

Noooooooooooooooooo (but understandable if you must). It's only JeffyJeff that can link the math trade to the OLWLG? There must be another way, isn't there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jepp wrote:
Cannibal Ox wrote:

Noooooooooooooooooo (but understandable if you must). It's only JeffyJeff that can link the math trade to the OLWLG? There must be another way, isn't there?

It's his baby, and he's the only one that can add the trade, so we have to wait on him. The trade is still showing as "pending" to be added to the OLWLG.

I'm willing to wait, but I don't know how fast people will start dropping out if it isn't added soon. In which case the trade could be a total bust.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew P
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cannibal Ox wrote:
jepp wrote:
Cannibal Ox wrote:

It's his baby, and he's the only one that can add the trade, so we have to wait on him. The trade is still showing as "pending" to be added to the OLWLG.

I'm willing to wait, but I don't know how fast people will start dropping out if it isn't added soon. In which case the trade could be a total bust.

Personally, I'm willing to wait. These trades don't come along that often. Besides, I still have games I want to trade away and there are games leftover from the main trade that I'd like to get my hands on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Epp
Canada
Abbotsford
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Octarine8 wrote:
Cannibal Ox wrote:
jepp wrote:
Cannibal Ox wrote:

Personally, I'm willing to wait. These trades don't come along that often. Besides, I still have games I want to trade away and there are games leftover from the main trade that I'd like to get my hands on.

I feel the same way... no rush on my end (even if you need to extend it by a day)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Fairbrother
Canada
Kamloops
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cannibal Ox wrote:
jepp wrote:
Cannibal Ox wrote:

Would an extention of the time frame help keep people from dropping? is that even possible?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Fairbrother
Canada
Kamloops
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just out of curiosity, how well do those 'Pick X of Y' items usually do in the math trades?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Epp
Canada
Abbotsford
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Daedelus wrote:
Just out of curiosity, how well do those 'Pick X of Y' items usually do in the math trades?

Not sure, I'm trying it for the first time (with a bunch of promos/expansions), so ask me on Sunday night! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremie Chouinard-Leclaire
Canada
Sainte-Catherine
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
well... any news from jeffy jeff??? me i'm adding games by olwlg( easier because all my trade games on bgg have the trade condition, don't wanna retype it). It's kinda long. Do somebody try to ask him what's going on?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam H
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
badge
SUPERMAN!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm willing to wait also.
Since I missed the main trade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.