Subject: A new game store in Central Pennsylvania rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: flgs [+] pennsylvania [+] [View All]
Call Me Ishmael
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While doing some Christmas shopping with my wife, I was surprised to find a new game store in the Logan Valley Mall, in Altoona PA. I can't remember the name, but it's on the second floor. It easily has the widest selection of boardgames in the area, plus a lot of puzzles and novelties.
They had Blokus set up, Settlers, Ticket to Ride, House on the Hill, etc.
As far as I know, it and Gatehouse Games in Duncansville are the only two game stores in the immediate area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Burns
United States
Dupont
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
there was a comic/game store over by wal mart area. it was called Phoenix comics or something like that. I never went to it.

james

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Lee
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does this store still exist? Are there any game clubs in the area? I met with some friends this evening to play Shogun. I love to play the game but they are from out of town and I only get to play when they come to visit....once a year. lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Barree
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
General Bonkers says the War on String may be unwinnable. Detractors worry that his statements will embolden string.
mbmbmbmbmb
I used to live in Altoona and always had to drive to either State College or Pittsburgh to play games. It's pretty much a gaming wasteland out there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls