Popular Tags: Greenville [+] carolina [+] flgs [+] [View All]
Kevin Eagles
United States
Springdale
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Command Post has opened in Greenville, SC.

We are at:

215 Pelham Road Suite B102
Greenville, SC 29615
(864) 250-0260

Easiest way to get their is from Haywood Road turn left onto Pelham Road, go almost exactly 1 mile to the first stoplight (Pelham Commons Blvd) and turn right, and the second driveway (first is to bank), turn right and you will see Joy of Tokyo, we are the last two suites on your right.

We are between East North Street, and Haywood Road, almost exactly in the center. We are on the lower level of the Publix Plaza.

The Command Post sells, Boardgames, Euro-Boardgames, Roleplaying Games, Collectible Card Games, Collectible Miniature Games, Dice, Paints and Paint Acessories, Non-Collectible Card Games, Miniature Customization Modeling Tools, and Collectible Card Game Accessories.

Our hours are:
Sunday 12pm-5pm
Monday 12pm-9pm
Tuesday through Saturday 10am-9pm

We will be open late on Fridays and Saturdays after the holidays (January 5th 2007).

We have a 1000 sq ft, gaming area with a 42" Plasma LCD HDTV, with 8.2 surround sound with 2 10" subwoofers, and 8 150w speakers. We will have movie nights, and will be watching your favorite shows nightly, after the holiday season. We also have a separate gaming room, to play your favorite roleplaying games without being disturbed.

We will be running Friday Night Magic after the holidays, as well as Warmachine and Hordes. We are looking into boardgame tournaments as well but will have more information after the holidays.

Our site is under construction at this time, but will be up 100% on January 15th 2007. Our url is:
http://www.commandpostonline.com

Kevin Eagles

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't forget to add your store to the Game Store Database (http://gamestoredb.com/)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Eagles
United States
Springdale
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that! Never knew about that site...I needed this 3 years ago when I used to travel for a living lol.

I've added myself, net is so big, its good to advertise everywhere.

Kevin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Parks
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gaming
Yeah that sounds fun! I'm actually fairly new to South Carolina (I moved here from Nebraska) and I don't really know any serious gamers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls