United States
Clearfield
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We are so happy to announce Garbage Day by Shane Willis. Mayday saw this game initially at a Speed Dating Event at GenCon 2014. Within 2 minutes we KNEW we had to have this game in our line up. It is a fast, fun card game with a unique dexterity element to it.

Watch for it coming soon to Kickstarter!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Briggs
United States
Farmington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have played this a couple of times. It is a very fun and sometimes challenging game. Great mix of push your luck and take that mechanisms. Funny thing about the game is that you're getting a game from one of the best card sleeve makes that you probably don't want to sleeve the cards to play as they will make them have less friction to keep them in place. I am really looking forward to playing this again and adding it to my collection of must own Mayday Games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Clearfield
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Jeff for your insights. Please post a comment on BGG's ratings about the game if you get a chance too. May we use your comments to quote you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Briggs
United States
Farmington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure, no proble with that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Kantner
United States
Albany
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
FINALLY, got my tracking number (Ohio) for this, its been a long wait. Hope to have it by game night Thursday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.