Juri Mäkinen
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible to make the story choises available so that this wonderful tool could be used as an assistant app for a keeper player? The keeper makes the choises and the clues are in the corresponding rooms. This would still speed the setup time significantly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NobleSavage wrote:
Is it possible to make the story choises available so that this wonderful tool could be used as an assistant app for a keeper player? The keeper makes the choises and the clues are in the corresponding rooms. This would still speed the setup time significantly.

I have been thinking about that. It shouldn't be too hard to implement. But I have too much to do at work at the moment. So it will have to wait. I have yet to implement the errata on the site, and that's my number one priority.
But I will have to write the code for story choices anyway for when I pre-generate the random scenarios. So this will happen at some point.
You'll just have to live with the random scenarios in the meantime. Sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabio Binder
Brazil
Curitiba
PR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, this is amazing. I don't know if you will continue doing it, but I may help, if you need.

Anyway, even if you are not updating it anymore, I really appreciate your effort. Here, take 100 gg.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NobleSavage wrote:

I added this to the site this morning. (I know, I should work, but what can you do.)

If you choose the '*' option then the story choice will be random. Otherwise it will use your choices.

Hope you enjoy it!

Next up is to make printable room sheets of all scenarios and variants.
I'll upload them here on bgg so you don't have to use the website at all.
But who knows how long that will take...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fbinder wrote:
Wow, this is amazing. I don't know if you will continue doing it, but I may help, if you need.

Anyway, even if you are not updating it anymore, I really appreciate your effort. Here, take 100 gg.

Thanks a lot!
Glad you have use of the site!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.