United States
Lexington
KY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Gencon Swag Boss
How does one get such a thing?

Are there many copies of all of the Dark Gothic expansions, or are they running low?

ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Forrey
United States
Dallastown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They seemed to have plenty on hand. The promo I got in the bag so I am guessing it's convention only item. Possibly available later on but I cannot say for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CovertDad wrote:
How does one get such a thing?

Are there many copies of all of the Dark Gothic expansions, or are they running low?

ninja

I talked to Scott Hill yesterday at the FFP booth. I asked him if they brought thousands or hundreds of the DG expansion so I knew if I needed to buy yesterday or if I could wait till today as my time yesterday was short. He said only hundreds so better not delay. He actually helped move me to the front of the line and helped me out directly because the purchase line was easily an hour long with folks picking up the SoB KS stuff.

The promo villain is what you will get if you buy the Colonial Horror expansion directly from FFP. If you were to buy it from Amazon, for example, you would not get the promo.

There are some really cool new mechanics in the Colonial Horror expansion and the add-on packs Curse of the Werewolf and Smuggler's Den. Can't wait to play it but haven't had a chance yet. It's been non-stop on the go the last two days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up the Colonial Horror expansion and the 2 new mini expansions. Once I saw there was a promo villain and the box was small so I could get it in my luggage!

Looks like the new box could fit base and expansion cards but not with sleeves. So debating what to do storage wise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For you Gen Con folks, did Flying Frog mention when Colonial Horror would be hitting retail?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Karlson311007 wrote:
For you Gen Con folks, did Flying Frog mention when Colonial Horror would be hitting retail?
I didn't ask that question...so no help here...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls