Andrew Rae
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Citylife, Wharekumara

This was a boxing day special and ironically neither of us were playing with our new toys eitehr. Who'd have thought. It was just the two of us and a chance for me to learn some two player games. I had such a good time.

We played a couple of games of blue moon, enough for me to learn a couple of attributes of the pack and to enjoy the game. Matt was a generous teacher (which I always say is a good strategy) and I soon picked up the boosters, supports and character abilities.

The first game saw me clobbbered by a series of large fire attacks that I had no defence for. Matt countered well on his weaker Earth and I was devastated a couple of times losing my support cards. The game end came abrutly when I ran out of characters ... doh. That was a rookie mistake I am sure.

The secnd game was a different ballgame and we managed to have two dozey games that results in double being up for stakes. I scored on both of those with some very powerful cards in my hand at the right time.

So a good experience for me, enough for an 8 to begin. I will look forward to playing some sort of blue moon tournament in the future with all the expansions I think. Thanks Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls