John Peterson
United States
Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,

I'm traveling back home and we're staying in Lexington, KY. I'm at a hotel near I-75 at exit 108. Anything nearby?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rusty Scabbard is an awesome game store full of boardgames, huge selection of Games Workshop products, roleplaying stuff, and regular gaming nights. You might want to check that out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cyrus the Great
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mb
A very nice new store has opened near the mall called Amazing Wonders. They have boardgaming Tuesdays at 6 and Saturdays all afternoon, pretty much from 1-10, as well as a large boardgame selection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Smith
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just an FYI, Amazing Wonders has closed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Kendrick
United States
Richmond
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't mean to dig up an old thread. But I wanted to mention a FLGS in Richmond KY (near Lexington), Cosmic Oasis Board Game Cafe. My wife and I are fairly new to the hobby. Cosmic Oasis has an excellent atmosphere. The food and drinks at the cafe is just awesome! Their group has welcomed us with open arms. I encourage anyone in the area to come out and join us at Cosmic. You can find out more on their website at cosmicoasis.com Please let me know if this isn't the best place to talk about this. Sorry for any trouble. Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jackson Bezerra
msg tools
mbmbmb
Does anybody know if Cosmic Oasis Board Game Cafe is still opened? I will be in Richmond next week and I was interested in visiting the Cafe but I haven't found much information online about it.

I do intend to go to Rusty Scabbard as my plane arrives through Lexington.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't live in Lexington but when I've traveled through the area I generally try to stop at the Half Price Bookstore on Sir Barton Way. I've found they have a decent selection of games for sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quantum Jack
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a board game cafe in richmond, but has changed names a couple of times.

Now called Meeples Restaurant, is located on Main Street, and is a great friendly environment. Delicious food, a decent selection of games to borrow, big tables.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taylor
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Legendary Games has a very large selection of board games as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls