Popular Tags: [View All]
Christina Ng
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Auntie
badge
说了又不听,听了又不懂,不懂又不问,问了又不做,做了又做错,错了又不认,认了又不改,改了又不服,不服又不说,那你要我怎麽办?
mbmbmbmbmb
Group Order for Three Kingdoms Redux in the USA
As mentioned in our geeklist, we observed that group orders from our online store were still relatively rare. We hope to reduce the shipping cost for USA board gamers who would like to order a single copy of Three Kingdoms Redux.

We are therefore launching a group order for Three Kingdoms Redux for USA from 7 September to 7 November 2015 (Singapore time).

Price for the game
USD 53

Shipping cost per copy
USD 13 for the first copy and USD 5 for each subsequent copy applies to the 50 states except Alaska and Hawaii

USD 18 for the first copy and USD 10 for each subsequent copy applies to Alaska and Hawaii

Minimum quantity required for successful group order
80 copies

Estimated Shipment Dates: December 2015
o 1-2 weeks to pack the games in Singapore
o 8 working days to ship the games from Singapore to our fulfillment company in USA by air via TNT
o 1 week for fulfillment company to process the orders and deliver the games
o 1 week for delivery of games to group order customers

Free item for early birds
Each copy of the game ordered comes with a free copy of the limited edition Generals' illustration booklet (while stocks last). You may view the booklet at this video we have prepared.

Payment mode
Payment will be via Paypal. We will collect payment only after the minimum quantity is reached and the games are shipped from Singapore. You will receive an email from us after payment has been collected.

(Edit: For those who do not have a Paypal account and is interested in making the order, you can geekmail or email me at auntie@startingplayer.com the details of your order. Please include your order quantity, name, delivery address, contact number and email. Once the minimum required quantity is reached, we will separately send you an invoice that allows you to make payment via your credit card)

For those interested, you may click on this link to place your order now!

Do help us spread the word on the group orders! Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel Llopis
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
Has anyone been able to pay for this with a credit card? I try to do that by saying I don't have a Paypal account, it gives me an option to enter credit card info, but that seems to force me to create a new Paypal account (which I obviously don't want).

I'd love to get a copy, but that's preventing me from ordering it.

Alternatively, are there any other ways to pay with a credit card?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Ng
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Auntie
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
llopis wrote:
Has anyone been able to pay for this with a credit card? I try to do that by saying I don't have a Paypal account, it gives me an option to enter credit card info, but that seems to force me to create a new Paypal account (which I obviously don't want).

I'd love to get a copy, but that's preventing me from ordering it.

Alternatively, are there any other ways to pay with a credit card?

Hi Noel,

Unfortunately, Paypal is the only available payment mode for our pre-order system, Celery, in Singapore. What I can suggest is, would you be open to the option of doing a direct bank transfer to Starting Player's bank account? If yes, you can geekmail me your order quantity, delivery address, contact number and email.

We understand that we can create invoice within Paypal to be sent to your email. This will provide you the option of credit card payment without the need to create a Paypal account. After the minimum required quantity is reached, we will send you the invoice. You can then choose the option of making payment via your credit card. Hope this will help to make things easier for you.

In the mean time, please let me know your order quantity, delivery address, contact number and email. You can either geekmail me or send me an email via auntie@startingplayer.com. I will then have record of your order since the pre-order system require you to have a Paypal account.

Thank you for your interest in Three Kingdoms Redux!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Speers
United States
Liberty Lake
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Watched jPlay's walk-through and signed up. Also heard about this on the Heavy Cardboard Podcast and they had raving reviews as well.

Hopefully we will be able to hit the 80 order mark.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris schott
United States
saint louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope we hit the mark as well. Can you keep us updated on the order's progress? Thanks.

edit: typo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keng Leong Yeo
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Uncle
badge
小富靠勤,中富靠智,大富靠德。
mbmbmbmbmb
spacerx wrote:
I hope we hit the mark as well. Can you keep us updated on the order's progress? Thanks.

Thank you for your support! You can follow the group order's progress by checking the bottom of the following page: http://www.startingplayer.com/games/group-order-usa

We make it a point to keep it updated as we receive new pre-orders.

In addition, do help us to help you by spreading the word on the group order to your board gaming friends.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Speers
United States
Liberty Lake
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeoster wrote:
spacerx wrote:

Thank you for your support! You can follow the group order's progress by checking the bottom of the following page: http://www.startingplayer.com/games/group-order-usa

We make it a point to keep it updated as we receive new pre-orders.

In addition, do help us to help you by spreading the word on the group order to your board gaming friends.

Maybe see if you can run a Sponsored Promo quiz through BGG (contact Chaddyboy 2000)? You could give a couple free copies away at the same time promoting the group orders for Europe / USA, a few prizes with the art book and any other promotional material you might be working on. You get people to take a look at your rules, website, information about the game, you could promote the video play through of some contributors (e.g. - jPlay).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Singh
United States
Moreno Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
It's pink!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I'm in. I've had my on eye on this game for quite a while and this is a great offer. I'll be spreading the word and hopefully we hit the minimum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris schott
United States
saint louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems we have plateaued at 18 copies. Come on, America, we can do better!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan R
United States
Where I’m supposed to be
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
spacerx wrote:
It seems we have plateaued at 18 copies. Come on, America, we can do better!

The gubment didn't shut down. So there goes THAT excuse!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Ng
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Auntie
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is to announce that we are going to fulfill all the orders we have received to date, though we may not hit the target of 80 copies. As such, all pre-orders we receive from hereon for this USA-wide group order will also be fulfilled.

In the meantime, we are also looking for board gaming conventions with a game library or hold Play & Win events. We are looking to donate copies of Three Kingdoms Redux to them so that more board gamers will have the opportunity to try the game. Do let us know if you know of any board gaming conventions may be interested and we will definitely look into it. Thank you!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Speers
United States
Liberty Lake
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is great news.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris schott
United States
saint louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is great news, but I hope the orders continue to come in. We're currently at twenty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris schott
United States
saint louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Twenty six.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noah Nathanson
United States
Trumbull
Connecticut
flag msg tools
I know very little about the game and will do my research tomorrow, but Heavy Cardboard really sold me on the game, so I have a feeling there will be another in tomorrow!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keng Leong Yeo
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Uncle
badge
小富靠勤,中富靠智,大富靠德。
mbmbmbmbmb
NoahN wrote:
I know very little about the game and will do my research tomorrow, but Heavy Cardboard really sold me on the game, so I have a feeling there will be another in tomorrow!

If it helps, we have collated all material related to the game in one thread:

Collation of Three Kingdoms Redux material
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Dodd
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Is this still happening? Any chance of hitting the minimum?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keng Leong Yeo
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Uncle
badge
小富靠勤,中富靠智,大富靠德。
mbmbmbmbmb
tenketsu wrote:
Is this still happening? Any chance of hitting the minimum?
Yes, the group order for USA is still on. It will end on the 7th November 2015.

As announced above by my Significant Other, there is no longer a minimum. We will fulfill all orders received:
tinang wrote:
This is to announce that we are going to fulfill all the orders we have received to date, though we may not hit the target of 80 copies. As such, all pre-orders we receive from hereon for this USA-wide group order will also be fulfilled.

For further details, please refer to the group order (USA) website:
Three Kingdoms Redux Group Order (USA)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Dodd
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
I missed that post when scrolling through. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C W
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Will we receive an email before you collect payment to confirm that you have receieved our orders?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Ng
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Auntie
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Crazydragonking99 wrote:
Will we receive an email before you collect payment to confirm that you have receieved our orders?

Yes, you will receive an email to confirm on your order as well as after the payment deduction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris schott
United States
saint louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received my confirmation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Ng
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Auntie
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The USA Group Order has closed with 37 orders.

We'll be posting updates on the progress of the USA Group Order via the same website: Group Order (USA)

Latest update is we've completed packing the games.

We are trying to resolve an outstanding payment for 1 order and plan to schedule the pre-ordered games for shipment on 11 November 2015 (Singapore time) to our USA fulfillment company.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Ng
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
aka Auntie
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Latest update: Payment for all 37 orders received and shipment scheduled for 11th November 2015.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have received my game and I've started in on the rules. GREAT production all around. The rulebook is clear and well organized. I'm really happy I have one of the 37 copies in the U.S. This looks like a great game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.