Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: flgs [+] [View All]
Sue Hemberger

Washington
Dist of Columbia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Where should I send my sister-in-law to buy them locally? If there are multiple answers, which store has more Eurogames?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall P.
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
"Nothing in Biology Makes Sense Except in the Light of Evolution" - Theodosius Dobzhansky
badge
There is grandeur in this view of life, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Agents Comics and Games might be a good bet (817 W. Douglas), they have a lot of minis. Also try Prairie Dog Comics (4800 W. Maple), they have a lot of RPGs.

The best Euro selection is at Hobbytown (8113 E. Kellogg Ave. Suite 200) but they don't have playing space like the two above do and I'm not sure of their dice selection.

If your sister wants to PLAY euro games then our group meets at Agents on the first friday of the month at 7:00 pm and at Prairie Dog on the third Saturday of the month at 3:00 pm.

Here's our website

http://www.wichitagamers.com/bin/view/Boardgaming/WichitaBoa...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sue Hemberger

Washington
Dist of Columbia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Marshall!

Right now she's looking for dice to use when she plays math games at her son's elementary school. But I'm working on her, LOL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls