Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Parkinson
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Brigham Young UniversityMicrobadge: Parent of three boys and three girlsMicrobadge: DentistMicrobadge: Latter-day Saint
I got a hold of a thrift copy and from what I can tell, it is complete all but for 2 flags and one token (one of the crowns). I also counted one more mini than what was listed so either I over counted or there is an extra but I counted carefully but didn't want to recount 200+ minis.

Would there even be any interest in someone buying it at a reduced rate? i don't know if there is a market for that or not. Anyone know? I'm not too keen on shipping out a bunch of different chunks to multiple people. Should I list it on the Geek market or do an auction?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olivier Mc'Art
Belgium
Lillois
flag msg tools
badge
AllYearLong Santa
Microbadge: I print my own components.Microbadge: I will never stop playing SNES!Microbadge: Slaves to Armok II: Dwarf Fortress fanMicrobadge: Mage Knight Board Game fanMicrobadge: 2016 RPG Geek Play-by-Forum New GM Initiative participant
I do believe that some people still prefer the first edition to the second one.
As it's not edited anymore, I would think it's now becoming uncommon game to find.
I don't know if you are still going to find a public for it but maybe try a normal selling for a few months, people may still enjoy this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Yes, that's a Japanese CTR ring shield cut in half...
Microbadge: Latter-day SaintMicrobadge: 'When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning' - Dr. Reiner KniziaMicrobadge: Gaming Missionary - I try to convert everybody I know to gaming!Microbadge: I play with purple!Microbadge: Fan of FUN games
I'd be interested in trading for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Red Alert: Space Fleet Warfare fanMicrobadge: Rising Sun fanMicrobadge: Nanty Narking fanMicrobadge: Star Wars: Rebellion fanMicrobadge: Awaken Realms "The Great Wall" Contest Participant
You should have no trouble selling it, as it is now a rare and popular game. You should not deeply discount it, in fact you may want to charge more than its original price.

Then you may kick yourself for not keeping and playing one of Richard Borg's best designs!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls