Stephen Glenn
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope the second podcast is as much fun as the first one.

Love your arch enemies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Necessary Evil
United States
Glen Arm
Maryland
flag msg tools
Yes, I play the Bass.
badge
Sweet Holy Moses, Fruit F*cker Prime!
mbmbmbmbmb
Have to say that this was a blast to listen to. (I am making a laser sound as I say that... pun intended)

Anyway, I enjoyed listening to you talk about the sci-fi games. I encourage you to give Cosmic Encounter another chance, make sure you do not inviet any eurosnoots and server beer while playing. It is a great game, but it is light and for fun.

Some comments on the show itself.
While I enjoy the music, I am not sure you should play the whole tune. Also some of the voice over at the start/end of the songs were not mixed as well as in the 1st show. I think the music was too loud when you were talking.

I think it might be interesting if you actually had some guests. I know barnes demands a steep prince (a six of coors light can break a man). but I am sure you could arrange for some geek here to call in. Heck make it a contest

anyway can't wait till the 3rd show.

-M

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.