France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Due to the current BGG policy, it won't be possible to upload all the games pictures to the game page, like it was the case for Conan.

Only a few pictures will be uploaded, and the others will be posted as comments of these pictures. So to be able to follow the posting of the different pictures, you'll need to subscribe to those.

Here are the links to reach them:

- Pictures of Gods

- Pictures of Monsters

- Pictures of Followers

- Pictures of Heroes

- Pictures of other game elements

(more links will be added soon)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew B
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Athena is a bit too revealing for my tastes, but all the artwork and miniatures are really good so far.

Can't wait to see the full kickstarter package.

Also, Ares' description tends to insinuate that he is going to join the battle himself, is that the case? This seems like a pretty big departure from the source material, but then again the game didn't really follow Greek mythology narrative too closely to begin with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, indeed, in Mythic Battles: Pantheon, the gods will join your army in the fight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
Manteca
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Love the art! As for revealing, I like Athena. For once a female has less skin showing than her male counterpart...I am looking at you Ares heh. Great work so far!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After the gods, here are the monsters pictures released so far. Subscribe to this image as I'll keep adding new pictures of art and miniatures as comments when they are released.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And now, here are the basic troops.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew B
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do we have any estimate of when the kickstarter is going to launch?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mythic Battles: Pantheon KS will launch after Conan is sent to the backers, which is scheduled for release in Q1 2016.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally here is the last type of unit you will have in Mythic Battles: Pantheon: the Heroes. As for the others, subscribe to this image, as more pictures will be added as comments later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those who haven't subscribed yet to this image, Ares miniature pictures were added in the comments.

Check them out !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Itai wrote:
For those who haven't subscribed yet to this image, Ares miniature pictures were added in the comments.

Check them out !

And now I just added the pictures of Hades in that same thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Big update today, with many pictures taken at the Cannes Festival. Hera and a painted Athena in the gods image thread, Antaeus, Minos and a Harpy in the monster image thread, and Ajax and Odysseus in the heroes image thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Palmer
United States
Missoula
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
andrewbwm wrote:
Athena is a bit too revealing for my tastes, but all the artwork and miniatures are really good so far.

Can't wait to see the full kickstarter package.

Also, Ares' description tends to insinuate that he is going to join the battle himself, is that the case? This seems like a pretty big departure from the source material, but then again the game didn't really follow Greek mythology narrative too closely to begin with.

Athena has too much on in accordance with Greek sculpture that she is portrayed in though out history.

You actually know what Greek sculpture is right? The human male and female body are to be celebrated are not meant to be treated as offensive?

Overall all the sculptures look fantastic. Hope they keep that going from resin to plastic.

Look forward to the Kickstarter as well. Do kind of hope it doesn't take 2 years to see the final product though. Hope Monolith learns form Conan and improves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Again a big update with painted Zeus and Ares in the gods thread, a painted Achilles in the heroes thread, Scylla artwork in the monsters thread, painted Hell hounds in the troops thread, and finally pictures of the prototypes 3D elements, in a new thread which I called other pictures thread which will contain non-miniatures game elements.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day Life
msg tools
Looks like the game is going to have the same kind of quality art it used to but just on a purely aesthetic level it seams to be a lot less gritty. The old game had for want of a better word, a violent look to the art. It gave the game a dark feeling that I really enjoyed. Do not get me wrong the art looks great but I was hoping for that same kind of tone the original had.

andrewbwm wrote:
Athena is a bit too revealing for my tastes, but all the artwork and miniatures are really good so far

Give me a break. People like you make me sick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew B
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DayinDaLife wrote:
andrewbwm wrote:
Athena is a bit too revealing for my tastes, but all the artwork and miniatures are really good so far

Give me a break. People like you make me sick.

Glad I could trigger a powerful reaction out of you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Painted miniatures of Athena and Hades have been added to the Gods pictures thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also added painted miniature pictures of Atalanta to the Heroes picture thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls