Jason White
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
'http://media.libsyn.com/media/point2point/Point_2_Point_18.m...'

No Scott this episode, as it is a "Jason on the Road" ep. Jason went to VA Beach for something in his non-gaming life and hooked up with the self-proclaimed "brain-trust" of Worthington Games in their corporate offices (I think it was a guest room). Jason talks with Mike Wiley, Grant Wiley and Matt Birchfield about their newest game (Cowboys!), their origin, what we've seen from them, and what we can look for from them. The guys even supply Point 2 Point with their own gamer rule!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Burchfield
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Jason that was a lot of fun for us! The other shows are making for a great listen as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Woodard
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've listened to the first half and apart from the wailing (and rather haunting) child, it was great!

REALLY looking forward to Cowboys!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Henshaw
United States
East Bridgewater
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My favorite Podcast talking to one of my favorite game companies. It just doesn't get any better!
I am a self avowed Worthington Games homer. I own all of their current games and love playing the Wars for America series.
Kudos to P2P & Worthington Games. Bring on The Cowboys!
ScottH.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles F.
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ogma wrote:
I've listened to the first half and apart from the wailing (and rather haunting) child, it was great!

I thought that was rather fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lawson
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ogma wrote:

REALLY looking forward to Cowboys!!!

Gee, I thought the kid was one of mine...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Goff
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Great episode. Worthington really makes some great cross-over wargames. I'm really looking forward to Cowboys and Blockade Runner sounds interesting too. They also have a Mexican/American War version in the Wars for America series (Clash & FH&G) in the works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.