BGG» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades

Subject: Madison, WI Winter 2016 No-Ship Math Trade - Discussion Thread rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Rademaker
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Follower of JesusMicrobadge: Gamer FamilyMicrobadge: Green Bay Packers fanMicrobadge: 2018 Copper SupporterMicrobadge: Stonemaier Champion
I haven't received that email, but it looks like I was involved in the trade by looking at Summary at OLWLG. Good enough?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MemBirdman wrote:
I haven't received that email, but it looks like I was involved in the trade by looking at Summary at OLWLG. Good enough?
Hmmm, it should be auto-generated for every participant who submitted a want list.

But to directly answer your ?... yeah, just go to the OLWLG results section, because that all the PM does - links you there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Garbe
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: Hiking/Walking fanMicrobadge: Constantly thinking about game designMicrobadge: ChristianMicrobadge: Plays Games with SpouseMicrobadge: Parent of Two Boys
darthhugo wrote:
MemBirdman wrote:
Hmmm, it should be auto-generated for every participant who submitted a want list.

But to directly answer your ?... yeah, just go to the OLWLG results section, because that all the PM does - links you there.

I never got one either. But I'm used to just checking the OLWLG directly. Perhaps you have to sync your account to the OLWLG in order to receive the email?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley M
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Greatest Game Ever
Microbadge: AtheistMicrobadge: Final Fantasy fanMicrobadge: Final Fantasy IV fanMicrobadge: Final Fantasy series fanMicrobadge: Atheist
I believe you have to select an option on the olwlg to be sent the email when its done. Its in the Your OLWLG Profile tab next to your username.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riddlebox85 wrote:
I believe you have to select an option on the olwlg to be sent the email when its done. Its in the Your OLWLG Profile tab next to your username.
Yup... there it is. Thanks for sharing that info with other MTers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Last post, before I clean up the dishes on this MT...

everyone good? Any issues, please PM me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  |