$30.00
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
32 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Math Trade Tools» Forums » General

Subject: (beta) TradeMaxmizer with thread support, a GUI (and some other smaller new features) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
FL
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, there was another threaded version of TradeMaximizer but that version was not backwards compatible when run multi-threaded. In fact I think it could/would produce different results with different number of threads.

This version in early testing is able to replicate past MT results from prior version(s) of TradeMaximizer, and vice versa (you should be able to use this version w/multiple threads and someone with older version or no threads replicate identical results (the trades/chains).

NOTE: even when only using 1 worker thread, it appears this version may be noticeably faster (because the main/original thread is doing the randomization for the next iteration).

The changes...

* new command line argument --threads=N. the =N is optional and will default to the number of processors your system has.

* start time is printed to the output

* all command line arguments are printed to the output. this should help be able to replicate results of someone who used command line arguments instead of or in addition to/overriding TM input directives.

* a checksum (MD5) of the results is computed and output. it's done on a Collection.sort'ed internal version of the trades so that order won't matter.

* when running w/ITERATIONS when a new best METRIC result set is found and it prints out that new metric (such as number of user's trading) it also prints on that line the iteration that metric came from. Now you will be able to see that even though you used ITERATIONS=999, the best result was actually found back at iteration 20

* The size of the weeded down list of items (ie. after TM runs strongly connected graph algorithm to find items that are impossible to trade) is printed out (though I'm not getting right number out right now, TBD)

* for now at least as each iteration completes (do note these can/do complete out of order... though the code makes sure to compute/compare metric's in actual iteration order, not the order they completed) it outputs to standard error a lines like:

+++ Iteration #0, Done: 1, took: 1193ms, ETA: 2min 3sec 849ms
...... [ users trading = 112 ] (iteration 0)
+++ Iteration #3, Done: 2, took: 1237ms, ETA: 1min 9sec 482ms
+++ Iteration #2, Done: 3, took: 1375ms, ETA: 47sec 530ms
+++ Iteration #1, Done: 4, took: 1446ms, ETA: 38sec 592ms
...... [ users trading = 116 ] (iteration 2)
+++ Iteration #4, Done: 5, took: 1151ms, ETA: 45sec 600ms
+++ Iteration #6, Done: 6, took: 1100ms, ETA: 40sec 420ms
+++ Iteration #5, Done: 7, took: 1226ms, ETA: 35sec 61ms
+++ Iteration #7, Done: 8, took: 1192ms, ETA: 31sec 188ms
+++ Iteration #8, Done: 9, took: 1049ms, ETA: 34sec 853ms
+++ Iteration #9, Done: 10, took: 1068ms, ETA: 32sec 760ms
+++ Iteration #10, Done: 11, took: 1129ms, ETA: 30sec 438ms
+++ Iteration #11, Done: 12, took: 1064ms, ETA: 27sec 984ms

this should give you an idea when run from command line how it's progressing, how long each iteration has been taking (I need to go back and ass "ms" for milliseconds to those).....

... and now that I think of it I should be able to calculate an estimated remaining time based on the running average work time (done!).

I should make this a command line option and not always do this but TBD, this is just beta.

The jar file, which includes sources, can be found at

http://bgg.activityclub.org/trademax/tm-threaded.jar

or for the GUI version see this post

this version was a fork off my tm-applet version that had a applet GUI (see sources in jar)... maybe someone can volunteer to either use it as a start to convert or a reference to implementing a full fledged standalone java application (now that applet's are deprecated by chrome).

Also obviously please provide feedback/bugs/fixes/etc... I'm also curious if someone has a real octo (or more) core processor.... fwiw I thought I had a quad core on my new system, but after seeing some weird results when I tried a few different number of threads... turns out I have only a dual core with hyperthreading It does look like I get some boost from running 4 threads vs. just 2 but 1st test only gives me 25% improvement from 2 to 4 given I really only have 2 cores...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt D
United States
Peachtree corners
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: (beta) TradeMaxmizer with thread support (and some other smaller new features)
I can certainly use this on the upcoming Worldwide Promos trade that executes in two weeks. I'll also see if I have some time today or tomorrow and run some of the older trades that I have through it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: (beta) TradeMaxmizer with thread support (and some other smaller new features)
just a quick note... if you downloaded it prior to reading this you may want to download again... one quick fix....

I was keeping around every result set... apparently even if you don't run out of memory it really progressively keeps slowing down .... on a 1,000 iteration run I was testing. So now only the "best" result set is kept in memory

btw is it of any use for anyone to have an option to save away somewhere every result set generated... for any kind of analysis? probably in a separate file I would imagine

and for what it's worth it was actually pretty easy to convert the applet gui into a standalone application. I also got the jnlp setting correct to be also be able to java webstart... though I still have to make some changes to the gui to make it usable standalone (the applet was setup with params to run/upload for a specific math trade)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Ribbens
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you maybe print out the current timestamp after each iteration? And maybe even the estimated time it will be finished?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt D
United States
Peachtree corners
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok. This is awesome.

First, the command line ETA is fantastic. I can't tell you how helpful it will be, going forward, to be able to give folks a more accurate ballpark about how long it'll take results to go up. In the past I just had to do a rough guestimate, and it was never very accurate. This is particularly useful in the larger trades that I run.

Secondly, even without using any of the command line options, the speed was greatly improved.

I ran it twice (separate times) with my computer doing nothing else. The most recent trade I ran, the October Leaves Change trade, completed in 4152363ms in the old TM, 3130293ms in the new one.

That's shaving 17 minutes off a 69 minute process.

Fantastic.

Edit: I should note, my system has four processors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hestiansun wrote:
Secondly, even without using any of the command line options, the speed was greatly improved.

I ran it twice (separate times) with my computer doing nothing else. The most recent trade I ran, the October Leaves Change trade, completed in 4152363ms in the old TM, 3130293ms in the new one.

That's shaving 17 minutes off a 69 minute process.

ah, I didn't mention it because I didn't get into implementation details and I didn't think it would make any noticeable difference... but I guess I was wrong....

to keep it simple even with the default of just 1 thread, the code still goes through the same code paths... creating a worker thread pool... even though size 1 it does mean there are 2 thread... 1 worker... plus still the main thread... and the main thread does the random shuffle() of the input data... guess that takes longer than I think so in this version it's done in parallel with the worker thread that's running a findCycles()

Quote:
I should note, my system has four processors.

out of curiosity how many logical processors do you have? Assuming Windows I control/alt/delete and run task manager, under "performance" tab it lists both physical "cores" and "logical processors".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tomribbens wrote:
Could you maybe print out the current timestamp after each iteration? And maybe even the estimated time it will be finished?

I don't know about the current timestamp, kind of run out of room on an 80 column width line... but the estimated time (to completion) is what I call "time left" (again no room to print "estimated", though I could just print ETA)

this is going to standard error, if you aren't seeing anything like

+++++++ Iteration #183, Completed: 184, work time: 2264ms, time left: 201292ms
+++++++ Iteration #184, Completed: 185, work time: 2696ms, time left: 201600ms
+++++++ Iteration #185, Completed: 186, work time: 3187ms, time left: 200646ms
+++++++ Iteration #186, Completed: 187, work time: 3043ms, time left: 199381ms
+++++++ Iteration #187, Completed: 188, work time: 2379ms, time left: 198432ms
+++++++ Iteration #189, Completed: 189, work time: 2152ms, time left: 199040ms
+++++++ Iteration #188, Completed: 190, work time: 2979ms, time left: 197780ms
+++++++ Iteration #190, Completed: 191, work time: 2232ms, time left: 196524ms
+++++++ Iteration #191, Completed: 192, work time: 2874ms, time left: 196504ms
+++++++ Iteration #192, Completed: 193, work time: 2333ms, time left: 196173ms
+++++++ Iteration #194, Completed: 194, work time: 2264ms, time left: 194922ms
+++++++ Iteration #193, Completed: 195, work time: 3546ms, time left: 195200ms
+++++++ Iteration #195, Completed: 196, work time: 2713ms, time left: 194256ms
+++++++ Iteration #196, Completed: 197, work time: 2532ms, time left: 193617ms
+++++++ Iteration #197, Completed: 198, work time: 2416ms, time left: 192072ms
+++++++ Iteration #198, Completed: 199, work time: 2484ms, time left: 192640ms
+++++++ Iteration #199, Completed: 200, work time: 3080ms, time left: 192300ms
+++++++ Iteration #200, Completed: 201, work time: 3141ms, time left: 191958ms
+++++++ Iteration #201, Completed: 202, work time: 3695ms, time left: 191316ms
+++++++ Iteration #202, Completed: 203, work time: 3504ms, time left: 191565ms
+++++++ Iteration #203, Completed: 204, work time: 3214ms, time left: 190624ms
+++++++ Iteration #205, Completed: 205, work time: 2580ms, time left: 190275ms
+++++++ Iteration #204, Completed: 206, work time: 3241ms, time left: 189042ms
+++++++ Iteration #206, Completed: 207, work time: 2152ms, time left: 188399ms
+++++++ Iteration #207, Completed: 208, work time: 2882ms, time left: 188632ms

then I don't know where your stderr is going?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hestiansun wrote:

I just did the quick math of that and that second time is almost 25% less... that's a LOT bigger than I thought... the MT must have a ton of "edges" if the shuffling took up 25% of the time in original TM

you should try it now with --threads=4, I'm curious if it will take less than 15 minutes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt D
United States
Peachtree corners
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
hestiansun wrote:

I just did the quick math of that and that second time is almost 25% less... that's a LOT bigger than I thought... the MT must have a ton of "edges" if the shuffling took up 25% of the time in original TM

you should try it now with --threads=4, I'm curious if it will take less than 15 minutes

Running it now. The system is a quad-core i5-3450, so it has four physical cores at 3.10GHz apiece.

I'll let you know how this run turns out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hestiansun wrote:
JeffyJeff wrote:
hestiansun wrote:

Running it now. The system is a quad-core i5-3450, so it has four physical cores at 3.10GHz apiece.

so task manager gives "cores" == "logical processors"?? ie. no hyperthreading support (or HT turned off)?

reason I ask is on my system at least with HT, 2 cores, 4 lp's, I do get a better time with --threads=4 than --threads=2....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt D
United States
Peachtree corners
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
hestiansun wrote:
JeffyJeff wrote:
hestiansun wrote:

so task manager gives "cores" == "logical processors"?? ie. no hyperthreading support (or HT turned off)?

reason I ask is on my system at least with HT, 2 cores, 4 lp's, I do get a better time with --threads=4 than --threads=2....

Pretty sure that I don't have HT. Device Manager lists 4 processors, task manager graphics 4 CPUs, and

Quote:
WMIC CPU Get DeviceID,NumberOfCores,NumberOfLogicalProcessors

says it's just the 4.

I realized btw that I actually had something else running when I ran the test with the threads in the command line which probably invalidated the results, because they came back slightly higher than before. I'll run it again tonight when I know I won't need to do anything else and see what results I get.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ok, some more minor changes

* the --threads option argument value is now optional and will default to whatever the system call says you have for processors (available processors and how many worker threads TM is using is sent to the regular output)

* the real time status (sent to standard error) now displays as ETA instead of "time left" and also displays it as hours/minutes/seconds/milliseconds

* also now printed to standard error is the best metric as it is found

* the results checksum is now printed to the output right before the final stats so it's easy to find

I still have to look at why it's coming up with saying 0 orphans (ie. items that are impossible to be in any results).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Ribbens
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
tomribbens wrote:

I don't know about the current timestamp, kind of run out of room on an 80 column width line... but the estimated time (to completion) is what I call "time left" (again no room to print "estimated", though I could just print ETA)

this is going to standard error, if you aren't seeing anything like

+++++++ Iteration #184, Completed: 185, work time: 2696ms, time left: 201600ms
<snipped for brevity>

then I don't know where your stderr is going?

As you were aware, I was testing with my Raspberry Pi. However, after a couple of days running, the big trade I was testing got interrupted due to a power failure. I started testing again with this version, because the additional output makes it easier to follow.

I see the output you specify above. However, since an iteration takes about 5200000ms, you don't really know when the output was printed.

For the ETA, having to calculate when it is 126322176ms later is also a bit of work which it could easily print.

But as I am just testing a bit with the rPi because it's fun, and I'm probably not going to be running the program often, you can safely disregard any comments I make
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Morro Bay
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:

That line could use some editing for brevity, if you are hitting the 80 column limit. Also, personally I would prefer the ETA to be shown in seconds, not ms.

It would be nice to lock in the "perfect" formatting while it's in beta. My server code is probably going to need to parse the output, so it would be nice not to have to re-code that very often.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
peakhope wrote:
JeffyJeff wrote:
That line could use some editing for brevity, if you are hitting the 80 column limit. Also, personally I would prefer the ETA to be shown in seconds, not ms.

I actually updated it yesterday and changed it to

+++ Iteration #0, Done: 1, took: 1193ms, ETA: 2min 3sec 849ms
...... [ users trading = 112 ] (iteration 0)
+++ Iteration #3, Done: 2, took: 1237ms, ETA: 1min 9sec 482ms
+++ Iteration #2, Done: 3, took: 1375ms, ETA: 47sec 530ms
+++ Iteration #1, Done: 4, took: 1446ms, ETA: 38sec 592ms
...... [ users trading = 116 ] (iteration 2)
+++ Iteration #4, Done: 5, took: 1151ms, ETA: 45sec 600ms

Quote:
It would be nice to lock in the "perfect" formatting while it's in beta. My server code is probably going to need to parse the output, so it would be nice not to have to re-code that very often.

let's talk offline what you want for output... I can make sure you get it in a format that won't change is is easier to machine parse
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Ribbens
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
Quote:

let's talk offline what you want for output... I can make sure you get it in a format that won't change is is easier to machine parse

You could ofcourse make it a command line switch to switch between human readable and machine readable. That way you could make the machine readable version just something comma separated without any of the fluff we humans like to see to make it readable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, got my old java applet code converted to a plain java gui application...

You've got two choices, can still download the jar from the base post but run it with the command line:

javaw -cp tm-threaded.jar TradeMaximizerApplication

notice that's java"w" so that it runs without keeping the console window open (you can use plain java but the console window will wait for the window to exit)

Or you can download

http://bgg.activityclub.org/trademax/tm-threaded-gui.jar

where the default entry point is TradeMaximizerApplication so you can run it from anywhere on windows (file explorer, browser download link, etc)

You can cut/paste a URL for the input file like normal... ignore the "upload" path and button, I want to hide those unless it's being launched (java web start) by the OLWLG and plan to have input/upload url's auto-set based on which math trade you are running it for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I forgot to mention... as usual the source code is in both jar files...

which now includes the pair

GUI.jar
GUI.form

which can be used with netbeans (or elicpse I think) if someone want to improve or completely change the GUI look
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene Png
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I seemed to be having some trouble with both the thread version and the GUI version.

For the multi-thread versin is am getting the following errors when I run in the cmd form.

G:\MT>javaw -cp tm-threaded.jar TradeMaximizerApplication
'javaw' is not recongized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

I have already downloaded both tm-threaded.jar into G:\MT

When I tried the GUI version, The system still to hang after awhile.

I believe I am suppose to use the wants.txt as the input, what should be the upload? Do I just click run when ready?

Is there anyone who can help me? I am using the WANTS from the WorldWide Promos to test.

Thank you in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt D
United States
Peachtree corners
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BayushiKira wrote:
I seemed to be having some trouble with both the thread version and the GUI version.

For the multi-thread versin is am getting the following errors when I run in the cmd form.

G:\MT>javaw -cp tm-threaded.jar TradeMaximizerApplication
'javaw' is not recongized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

I have already downloaded both tm-threaded.jar into G:\MT

When I tried the GUI version, The system still to hang after awhile.

I believe I am suppose to use the wants.txt as the input, what should be the upload? Do I just click run when ready?

Is there anyone who can help me? I am using the WANTS from the WorldWide Promos to test.

Thank you in advance.

You likely need to put in the path to your Java executable in the command line.

For example:

"C:\program files (x86)\java7.2.1\jre\bin\javaw.exe" tm.jar -jar ....

This was typed from memory and even so doesn't necessarily match how your system has it.

Using the search bar in Windows search for javaw.exe or Java.exe and copy the folder location and use that when typing in the command line.

Or add that folder to your path, but that is more complex.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene Png
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt, thanks for the response, but I am still confused.

Multi Threaded TradeMaximizer

In terms of the location of the javaw.exe file, I have found it to be at this location.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe

However my file where I have save the tm-threaded.jar is in a separate location,

So should the cmd on the C:\ be as follows,

C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe tm-threaded.jar

I tried running it but it says that 'Program' is not recongized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Multi Threaded TradeMaximizer with GUI

Can I know what should be Upload to:

I am suspecting that I put the wants in the "Input" and save the results to the "Save to Output To File"?

So essentially, it should be,

Input: G:\MT\wants.txt
Save Output to File: G:\MT\results.txt

Once that is done then I click to Run? Is there any further documents or readme.txt files I can read to further understand?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt D
United States
Peachtree corners
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The quotes I included are necessary because there is a space in the directory name. You need to enclose the entire path from "c:\ .... Java.exe" in quotes for it to work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
the gui version should in theory just double click on it in your file browser (that's the tm-threaded-gui.jar jar which has it's entry point set to the gui entry point)

input can be a url... if in OLWLG step 2 when your mouse is over the "WANTS" link you can right click and then "copy link address"

ignore the "upload" that work is not finished yet on the OLWLG side
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene Png
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hestiansun wrote:
The quotes I included are necessary because there is a space in the directory name. You need to enclose the entire path from "c:\ .... Java.exe" in quotes for it to work.

So based on my understanding it should be,

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe" tm-threaded.jar

While there is no error this time, it seemed nothing was done either.

So when I use the syntax,

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe" tm-threaded.jar < wants.txt > results.txt

The error message was "The system cannot find the file specified."

This is in spite of me copying both the tm-threaded.jar file over to the C:\ of even specifying the location to the G:\

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe" G:\MT\tm-threaded.jar < wants.txt > results.txt

I tried using the URL to test,

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe" tm-threaded.jar http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/203570-officialwants.txt > results.txt

But I received an error message that "Access is denied."

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe" tm-threaded.jar http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/203570-officialwants.txt > G:\MT\results.txt

When I tried with that again, nothing seemed to happen.

This is a screenshot of what I am encountering,

JeffyJeff wrote:
the gui version should in theory just double click on it in your file browser (that's the tm-threaded-gui.jar jar which has it's entry point set to the gui entry point)

input can be a url... if in OLWLG step 2 when your mouse is over the "WANTS" link you can right click and then "copy link address"

ignore the "upload" that work is not finished yet on the OLWLG side

I see, so in this case, I should be having a better outcome with the GUI version. So far, I can do both, either using URL or choosing a file from my system.

However, it seems to hang at a certain point and I am not sure if it is still running nor not. This is a screenshot of what I am seeing.

Thanks for all the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt D
United States
Peachtree corners
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BayushiKira wrote:

So when I use the syntax,

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe" tm-threaded.jar < wants.txt > results.txt

The error message was "The system cannot find the file specified."

This is in spite of me copying both the tm-threaded.jar file over to the C:\ of even specifying the location to the G:\

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe" G:\MT\tm-threaded.jar < wants.txt > results.txt

What directory is the wants.txt file in? In the scenarios listed above, and in the photo depicted below, the wants.txt file must be in the same directory as the tm-threaded.jar file. It's likely that the file it cannot find is the wants.txt file, not the other.

This also assumes that the wants file that you are using is named exactly that. What did you name the wants file?

BayushiKira wrote:

I see, so in this case, I should be having a better outcome with the GUI version. So far, I can do both, either using URL or choosing a file from my system.

However, it seems to hang at a certain point and I am not sure if it is still running nor not. This is a screenshot of what I am seeing.

Thanks for all the help.

Not sure why it isn't progressing. But you have to specify the name of the output file if you want to save the output; otherwise, it'll be lost as soon as you close the GUI.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.