Geert Vinaskov
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I don't have the rules or guides anymore. I have to make do with the rules pdf, and for the scenarios, someone made crude photographs for me of scenario 1.

But I believe there are some gameplay rules, that can only be found in the keeper/investigator guide.

For instance: The keeper has a maximum handsize? Apparently that rule is only mentioned in the keepers guide...

Any other rules from the keepers/investigators guide I should know?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
Geert Vinaskov wrote:
For instance: The keeper has a maximum handsize? Apparently that rule is only mentioned in the keepers guide...

Core rulebook, page 11 wrote:
All Mythos and Trauma cards in the keeper’s hand are kept secret
from the investigators. The keeper is limited to four Mythos cards
and four Trauma cards in his hand at any time. If he ever exceeds this
total, he must discard cards of his choice until he has four.

As far as I know, all you're missing is the scenario-specific information. Which is still rather a lot. It's easy enough to find photographs of the maps online, but how will you know what cards to seed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geert Vinaskov
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
salty53 wrote:
As far as I know, all you're missing is the scenario-specific information.
Thanks!
I stand corrected about the hand limit.

But isn't it so that there's a list with definitions that's only in the keepers guide?

I was looking for the meaning of the term "lone investigator", which is crucial for playing the first scenario.

Can someone confirm this list with definitions does exist?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
Geert Vinaskov wrote:
But isn't it so that there's a list with definitions that's only in the keepers guide?

I was looking for the meaning of the term "lone investigator", which is crucial for playing the first scenario.

Can someone confirm this list with definitions does exist?

Huh, you're right, the core rulebook doesn't seem to define "lone" investigator. Must be in the keeper guide.

That might be the only keeper guide-exclusive term, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maarten
Belgium
flag msg tools
1 Investigator in a room. It's on the Keeper Reference page at the bottom(the last page of the Keeper's Guide).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.