Popular Tags: florida [+] [View All]
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in Panama City Beach until March 7th and I demand some boardgame fun*. I have a small stash of two-player games I play with my wife, but I will be fiending for the good stuff in a few days.

Any lonely gamers in the area, send a message or post here!

*If you are female, hot, legal**, and willing, I am down for a different kind of fun, but my wife may not agree!

**Negotiable

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom glass
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Looking at members here on the geek, only three live in the area and haven't logged on in years. I recall reading about a group that plays in notrh florida, and thought it was located on the panhandle. if I can find info on it I will let you know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Shaw
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very Late to reply, but for those who are doing searches for Gamestores in Panama City, I decided I didn't like the answer of "none" and so since I was already down there on business recently, went ahead and did another search.

I found two stores that carried boardgames. Both of them Comic stores. I found them within hours of getting to Panama City.

The first was Comics Emporium off of Hwy 231. It's around 7 or 8 blocks from the Mall on the Left hand side if going North ( and righthand side if going south) on the same side that the Mall is on.

They have a small selection, and the owner said he can get anything (I think he meant most things new) for boardgames within two days.

On his shelf he had multiple versions of Munckin and Killer Bunnies.

He also had the Vampirerince of the City, Descent, World of Warcraft the Adventure game, Axis and Alliesacific, Starfarers of Catan, and I think another Catan game (edit: He also had Wings of War). Not a terrific selection, but better than nothing.

I also found one other Called Arena Comics. The shop owner was much easier to talk to, but their game selection was MUCH smaller. They only had World of Warcraft the Board Game along with it's Expansion (The burning Crusade) on the shelf. They are just starting up. They still have a Coffee Cafe sign over their shop. They are located a few blocks down on West 15th. The shop owner also said he could get anything within around two days, and said they're supplier is Diamond. I asked specifically about FFG, Mayfair, DoW and Asmodee in order to find how broad their order selection could be.

I'll also post this in the other Panama City thread, but just thought I could correct some of this and say it seems there may be a small group of stores in Panama City FL that have games. I found these in a few hours, so there may actually be more. My time was short there, but I did find a few.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls