Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony McRee
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
The Other Guy
Microbadge: Rolling Dice & Taking Names FanMicrobadge: Strike fanMicrobadge: 2019 RPG Geek Play-by-Forum Initiative participantMicrobadge: North Carolina State UniversityMicrobadge: Copper Board Game Collector
Questions people, if you got, you know we will ask them. He is coming on to talk about this year, what designs he is working on and so forth. This is the release in two weeks, not this coming week.

Of course I am going to quiz him on his stockpile of Robinson Crusoe and his efforts to drive up the price. Marty will surely ask about the extra secret variant for Stronghold that Ignacy just shared on Snapchat.

What is on your mind about the upcoming games?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sitting Duck
msg tools
Microbadge: Copper ReviewerMicrobadge: Elder Sign Protected!Microbadge: Student at Miskatonic U.Microbadge: Bullwinkle J. Moose fanMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
Presumably you'll be doing a Rank 'Em. May I humbly suggest you do one for the Cadbury Eggs (Crème, Caramel, Minis), what with Easter approaching and all.

Speaking of which, last year they had Chocolate Crème Eggs. However, I haven't seen them at all in stores this year. I can't understand why they might have been discontinued, since they were really awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Reece
United States
Centreville
Virginia
flag msg tools
Microbadge: The Secret Cabal Gaming Podcast fanMicrobadge: The Dice Tower fanMicrobadge: The Geek Allstars fanMicrobadge: Rolling Dice & Taking Names FanMicrobadge: Squirrel!!!!!!
I'm assuming you'll talk about his 2016 releases, but be sure to delve into First Martians. I'd also like to hear about his thoughts on podcasting after doing it for awhile. And maybe he can give some dirt on his partner in crime Don Buonocore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
For rank 'em, how about his favorite tea blends or seasons.

Any information he can give about the Game of the year edition on Robinson Crusoe?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt franz
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
Cardboard Carnage Podcast
Microbadge: Rolling Dice & Taking Names FanMicrobadge: The Geek Allstars fanMicrobadge: WDYPTW Podcast fanMicrobadge: Boards Alive Podcast fanMicrobadge: Blue Peg Pink Peg - Pegs Logo
He may not have girl scout cookies there but if he does...

You're freshly washed up on the beach like Robinson, a 1x1 meter (Ahhhh ha metric) crate is beside you....what kind of item do you want in there. Only 1 type (guns/ammo count but guns and knives would not)?

If it was girl scout cookies, which kind....only 1 kind?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt franz
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
Cardboard Carnage Podcast
Microbadge: Rolling Dice & Taking Names FanMicrobadge: The Geek Allstars fanMicrobadge: WDYPTW Podcast fanMicrobadge: Boards Alive Podcast fanMicrobadge: Blue Peg Pink Peg - Pegs Logo
If you was to get married to someone from Legacy: testament of Duke Dee crecy, who would it be and why?

If you had to live in the world of one of your games (that portal makes not just your designs) which and why? Any game announced for this year counts also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BJ from Board Game Gumbo

Lafayette
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
www.boardgamegumbo.com
Microbadge: Dukes of Dice fanMicrobadge: I listen to the Draft Mechanic podcastMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.Microbadge: Rolling Dice & Taking Names FanMicrobadge: Love Spreader of the Week
Ignacy talked on BGI about being depressed and "hating" his new game, First Martians. We know he was half-joking, but on a serious note, how does he get "unstuck" when he faces an obstacle that his blocking his path to a successful design? Does he backtrack, start from scratch, give it a rest then attack anew, or what?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony McRee
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
The Other Guy
Microbadge: Rolling Dice & Taking Names FanMicrobadge: Strike fanMicrobadge: 2019 RPG Geek Play-by-Forum Initiative participantMicrobadge: North Carolina State UniversityMicrobadge: Copper Board Game Collector
I haven't listened to BGI for this week yet, it is on my morning list of things to do. Thanks for the heads up
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls