Greece
Ζωγραφου, Αθηνα
Αττική
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all!
geeklist for the March European Math Trade:
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/206538/march-2016-eur...

List closes: Monday, March 21, 2016, 22:00 GMT
Deadline for submitting want lists: Monday, March 27, 2016, 22:00 GMT

Important change (from the admins)
Any Math Trader who accepts a cash value trade (either in the form of gift card, gift certificate, or actual cash) is conducting a direct sale through the site and is subject to the associated commission fee required by the Terms of Service just as with any other sale. For information on how to do this, please see
Cash Value Trades in Math Trades (and how to make a geek market listing for them)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Δημητρης Βασιαδης
Greece
Ζωγραφου, Αθηνα
Αττική
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
on the http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/

try the automated way to transfer your items from previous trades into the current one:

After clicking on the icon, select a previous trade from the dropdown list and press submit. Then you can easily transfer the entries of your choice into the current trade by pressing the corresponding buttons. This will save you a lot of time.

or, you can use this link:

http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/addmygames.cgi?listid=2065...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg CZ
Hungary
BUDAPEST
Budapest
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Blood Bowl teams are OK?

or e.g. Relic Knights: Doctrine Battle Box

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Giordano
Portugal
Lisbon
Lisbon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Base the Bass wrote:
Hello all!

Do you mean Monday 28 ?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascal TOUPY
France
talence
Aquitaine
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

is it possible to filter the games offered on this MT (either on the geeklist or on the olwlg) by category or by mechanism for example?

Cheers

Pascal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Δημητρης Βασιαδης
Greece
Ζωγραφου, Αθηνα
Αττική
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
dorakeen wrote:
Base the Bass wrote:
Hello all!

Do you mean Monday 28 ?!
yes! Thanks for catching that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Δημητρης Βασιαδης
Greece
Ζωγραφου, Αθηνα
Αττική
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
bonzillou wrote:
Hi

is it possible to filter the games offered on this MT (either on the geeklist or on the olwlg) by category or by mechanism for example?

Cheers

Pascal
to my knowledge, no. You can sort them by rank / rating though, by clicking on the appropriate column. They are also color coded according to your BGG collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascal TOUPY
France
talence
Aquitaine
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks Dimitris for your reply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Schlewinski
Germany
Cologne - Köln
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am looking for the english versions of:

- Dominion

I saw that "Intrigue" is offered here... would like to trade some stuff for the base game and other expansions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Smith
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
schlemenza wrote:
I am looking for the english versions of:

- Dominion

I saw that "Intrigue" is offered here... would like to trade some stuff for the base game and other expansions

Most probably you already know that but Dominion: Intrigue doesn't require the base game to be played. (Also, many consider Intrigue's cards to be way better than the base game's.)

------------

So, this trade seems to be a smaller one... (although there are no conflicting national trades going on. Easter holidays?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
smithlucas wrote:
So, this trade seems to be a smaller one... (although there are no conflicting national trades going on. Easter holidays?)
You mean, because I'm not participating? Four Math Trades in a row following each other are enough for me. Spent the whole Sunday packaging.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emils E
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
Life goes on...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, lot of European national MT just ended so I assume people have enough new games already

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hybry wrote:
Yep, lot of European national MT just ended so I assume people have enough new games already :)

NEVER!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Δημητρης Βασιαδης
Greece
Ζωγραφου, Αθηνα
Αττική
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
To anyone reading this:

due to a misleading title, please remove item #646, or "20 eur from Dominic Swan" from your wantlists.

the item will be killed anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Δημητρης Βασιαδης
Greece
Ζωγραφου, Αθηνα
Αττική
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Results are up:

http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/trades-summary.cgi?format=...

PLEASE DO NOT SHIP ITEMS YET
WAIT FOR THE FINAL CONFIRMATION TOMORROW.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Silly silly me. For the first time I didn't assign values to items and as the OLWLG Step 4 sorts by item number (I think) I lazily put some ticks in places I shouldn't have. Bah: what I get hardly covers the cost of postage - but there we are, that's the price of laziness.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Csuka
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! Thanks, shall we do a leftover trade right after it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kalle TRS
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
csukisz wrote:
Great! Thanks, shall we do a leftover trade right after it?

I missed the deadline because of moving, so +1 from here
Hasn't been a custom here before though?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it might be one trade too many this time to have a Leftovers Trade. The UK Main & Leftovers trade and the German Main and Leftovers trade have only just finished!!! Of course, I don't have anything against such a trade.

On that note, I was wondering if Dimitris might think about offsetting this trade by a month (forward or backwards) to avoid coming so close to those two+two big trades - especially if they are going to have their own leftovers trade each time now (and I think the UK will for sure).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Δημητρης Βασιαδης
Greece
Ζωγραφου, Αθηνα
Αττική
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
of course I can shift the trade, but was under the impression that I had discussed the matter with many european country-specific trade organizers and this was the only slot that didn't cause conflicts.

what shift do you have in mind in particular?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know you did discuss the timing of this trade, Dimitris. It might also just be me taking a long time to recover from packing and posting so many games in the last UK trades!

Yes, the German Leftovers Trade finished on Mar 17, 2016 but the UK Leftovers Trade finished on Feb 20, 2016 (over a month ago!!!!) so I think you can forget my suggestion of changing the date of this trade - it's my memory at fault, not your timing choices!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben P.
Germany
Aßlar
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Base the Bass wrote:
of course I can shift the trade, but was under the impression that I had discussed the matter with many european country-specific trade organizers and this was the only slot that didn't cause conflicts.

Yes, country-specific trades in the even months and european trade in the odd months was the original schedule.

The German one was running a little late this time, especially with the leftovers trade added. There also was the promos trade right before that so some of us had 4-6 trades in the last few weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cuazzel wrote:
The German one was running a little late this time
OMG!!! Do the trains still run on time though?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacky Pohl
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hm, I just got a trade proposal regarding the Math Trade results. The guy claims he made some mistakes ticking the boxes and now he wants to "minimize his losses". So he demands something extra from my list of "for trade" items on top of the game I owe him.

I know, the rules of the Math Trade are pretty clear:

"a)After results are posted you will no longer be able to cancel the trades you are involved in. If you made a mistake in your wants, you are unfortunately burdened by it. Doublecheck your wantlists before submitting!"

Still, I really don't know how to respond to that. Has anyone of the participants made a similar experience?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Δημητρης Βασιαδης
Greece
Ζωγραφου, Αθηνα
Αττική
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
JackyTheRipper wrote:
Hm, I just got a trade proposal regarding the Math Trade results. The guy claims he made some mistakes ticking the boxes and now he wants to "minimize his losses". So he demands something extra from my list of "for trade" items on top of the game I owe him.

a)Immediately forward his geekmail to me please.

b)It is in your convenience how you respond. I would suggest going out of your way to help him in any way that does not burden you financially at all.

c)see the following post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.