BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » Germany

Subject: Spiele am Muensterplatz, Freiburg... verschwunden? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: germany [+] [View All]
R Vale
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
Hello, I live in Freiburg im Breisgau, and I had noticed that there was a nice shop in Muensterplatz selling board games, but it seems to have disappeared and there is an Eiscafe Lazzarin there now. Does anybody know where it has gone? Also, are there any other keen games players in Freiburg?
Thankyou for your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Frank
Germany
Gundelfingen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

rtrv wrote:
Hello, I live in Freiburg im Breisgau, and I had noticed that there was a nice shop in Muensterplatz selling board games, but it seems to have disappeared and there is an Eiscafe Lazzarin there now. Does anybody know where it has gone? Also, are there any other keen games players in Freiburg?
Thankyou for your help!
this store used to be part of "Geschenke Hansen am Rathausplatz". Every year during winter, they moved their gaming department to Eiscafe Lazzarin (at Münsterplatz) when the Italians spend the winter in Italy. Unfortunately, "Geschenke Hansen" closed in 2006 (or 2005) but they continued selling games on the internet. Still, they move into the Eiscafe during winter, normally from around mid-October to mid-February. So, you just have to wait 'til october...

Christian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R Vale
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
OK, many thanks for the information!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Kissling
Switzerland
Olten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i was searching in the internet for this store. but i thnik they are just selling souvenirs...?
But i know that they are every winter in a store at the münsterplatz (as mentioned above). Do they have a contactadress or an internet-site?

thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffen
Germany
Konstanz
Bawü
flag msg tools
YOU SHALL NOT MOUSEOVER
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jonas21 wrote:
i was searching in the internet for this store. but i thnik they are just selling souvenirs...?
But i know that they are every winter in a store at the münsterplatz (as mentioned above). Do they have a contactadress or an internet-site?

thanks!

http://www.spiele-1a.de/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Kissling
Switzerland
Olten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1000 Dank!