Subject: Boardgame shop in Seoul (S. Korea) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dmitriy Popkov
Russia
Vladivostok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello guys, in april I'm going to Seoul for a week. Anybody know boardgame (euro, wargame) shop in Seoul? How to get, what kind of transport? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Waleke
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
or zombies or ...
badge
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so." Douglas Adams
mbmbmbmbmb
There used to be one in the COEX mall (which is pretty huge, it is also a convention center), I have no idea whether there still is, but it is pretty easy to get to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Waleke
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
or zombies or ...
badge
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so." Douglas Adams
mbmbmbmbmb
I just found this website as well; https://welcomeaboardseoul.wordpress.com/where-to-buy-board-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Conlin
United States
Fayetteville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Are you looking to play or to purchase? Seoul has a bunch of boardgame cafe's scattered all over the city (every neighborhood seems to have one). Most are for playing not selling. Their grasp of English is variable. Hoegi Dice Latte is owned/run by an American and has a great selection of games in both languages, his stuff runs more the euro route than the wargame route. If you are looking to purchase, E-Mart Stores have a selection of some of the popular games (Dominion, Catan, Splendor) but the games are in Korean.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Conlin
United States
Fayetteville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
madmanw wrote:
A word of advice on this site. It was last updated in December 2014, and there tends to be a fairly high turnover of retail businesses in Seoul and the brick and mortar sites may not be there when you go to find them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Lee
South Korea
Seoul
Korea
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
As of August 2019.
There is in store boardgame shop in Jamsil ToysRus which is run by Korea Boardgames - biggest game company in Korea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls