Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
The show on solitaire boardgaming.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For anybody that isn't subscribed to the other thread (1 Player guild challenge coin), I have started KS campaign for a challenge coin. Here's the BGG news post with a link to Kickstarter...

The Official 1 Player Guild challenge coin is now on Kickstarter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradford Lounsberry
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Backed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Fire
United States
Warwick
RI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
for those that were not following the original thread, there are 1PG dice being offered as well. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kuhns, party of four!
United States
Muncy
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
...the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.
mbmbmbmbmb
Backed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bret Gaidos
United States
Molalla
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Backed! This is awesome news!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty "TIRED" Malone
United States
Mansfield
Texas
flag msg tools
Knowledge is light
badge
Be the Change
mbmbmbmbmb
you here that BEEEEEP, BEEEEP, BEEEP?

That's me backing this. Already met goals... what a success.

Thanks Albert for all of your hard work on this.thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Baldwin
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Come and get them if you dare!
badge
To Do List: 1. Eat 2. Workout 3. Be Amazing
mbmbmbmbmb
Backed!

4 coins and 10 dice....

now for the wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Rice
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Backed for a coin and two dice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kuhns, party of four!
United States
Muncy
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
...the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.
mbmbmbmbmb
UofLHoops wrote:

I missed where to pick for the dice, I just backed for $7, do I just up my amount?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
davekuhns wrote:
UofLHoops wrote:

I missed where to pick for the dice, I just backed for $7, do I just up my amount?
Yeah, just add 75 cents per die.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty "TIRED" Malone
United States
Mansfield
Texas
flag msg tools
Knowledge is light
badge
Be the Change
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed for 20. I'm assuming that will be two coins and 4 die.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Naomi Ooooooooo

Alaska
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
handful of dice... and a coin

backed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Huw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fractaloon wrote:
For anybody that isn't subscribed to the other thread (1 Player guild challenge coin), I have started KS campaign for a challenge coin. Here's the BGG news post with a link to Kickstarter...

I certainly want to back this. Is there any way to sort out postage to USA if they are ready in time? (I'll be there for the month of August) instead of shipping to the UK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Huff wrote:
fractaloon wrote:

I certainly want to back this. Is there any way to sort out postage to USA if they are ready in time? (I'll be there for the month of August) instead of shipping to the UK
I can't promise that coins will be here on time but my guess is that it will. Go ahead and back for US shipping. If it doesn't work out, we'll figure something else out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Huw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fractaloon wrote:
Huff wrote:
fractaloon wrote:

I can't promise that coins will be here on time but my guess is that it will. Go ahead and back for US shipping. If it doesn't work out, we'll figure something else out.

Do I add the shipping to the pledge level ? (I want two coins and two dice)

I'll go for International Shipping and see how it pans out (wanting to get them when I'm in the USA is just me wanting them asap !)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Huff wrote:
fractaloon wrote:
Huff wrote:
fractaloon wrote:

I'll go for International Shipping and see how it pans out (wanting to get them when I'm in the USA is just me wanting them asap !)

You don't have to add shipping. You will be prompted for that after you select the pledge level.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Huw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fractaloon wrote:
Huff wrote:
fractaloon wrote:
Huff wrote:
fractaloon wrote:

You don't have to add shipping. You will be prompted for that after you select the pledge level.

Maybe there was a glitch then. It wouldn't let me input the amount I wanted. Could have been the browser or NoScript

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jessica - the other one
Sweden
Örebro in Sweden (sometimes Strengelbach in Switzerland)
flag msg tools
They are a treasure - I don´t need lots of them...
badge
Yay - Stretch goat!
mbmbmbmbmb
Huff wrote:
fractaloon wrote:
Huff wrote:
fractaloon wrote:
Huff wrote:
fractaloon wrote:

Maybe there was a glitch then. It wouldn't let me input the amount I wanted. Could have been the browser or NoScript

When you pledged your pledge-window ought to have looked something like this:

The automatic pledge for this specific pledge would be $20 and kickstarter should not let you go lower than that (because that is the minimum for that pledge-level with the chosen shipping-country) but if you click in the amount-window (where I typed 43) you can change the total pledge to any amount you want above the required.
(this would also be the window you get to if you click the "Manage"-button on your pledge and choose "change your pledge".)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hunt
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
For the poll on the dice, will all the dice be of the winning color or will there wind up being a small selection of leading colors?

I would like to register my vote for a marbled coloring scheme regardless of the winning primary color.

I really love that you are taking the time and the effort to do this!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eldritch Wonder wrote:
For the poll on the dice, will all the dice be of the winning color or will there wind up being a small selection of leading colors?

I would like to register my vote for a marbled coloring scheme regardless of the winning primary color.

I really love that you are taking the time and the effort to do this!!
So Chessex has this huge list of all the styles/colors they have available for custom dice. I'm gonna guess it has like 30-50 items. I plan to create a poll showing each of the styles for folks to choose from. From that, the top 5 will be available to pick when I send out the backer survey.

It would be fun to do some sort of run-off instead of a single poll, but I just don't have the bandwidth to do that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristabelle Du Bast
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news on international postage? I'm thinking no, otherwise you would have said. Oh well

I will be backing definitely but at a level dependant upon this issue as it can be very painful, especially as we can also be taxed on the postage cry

Whatever the outcome though, the coin is a fantastic idea and many thanks for organising it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Huw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kristabelle wrote:
Any news on international postage? I'm thinking no, otherwise you would have said. Oh well

I will be backing definitely but at a level dependant upon this issue as it can be very painful, especially as we can also be taxed on the postage cry

Whatever the outcome though, the coin is a fantastic idea and many thanks for organising it.

Good point, I'd forgotten about the import duty as well. Ah well, hopefully I'll be able to get it while I'm abroad, if not it will be an expensive set of dice / coin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've not heard back from the shipping company. Maybe the volume isn't worth the effort.

I'm looking at the KS page and there are only about 30 backers are not in the US. Maybe someone can volunteer to receive the items and then ship them from outside the US?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Huw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally ! Intermittent broadband issues were conspiring against me.

Now pledged for a couple of coins and dice ( I'm bound to lose a coin, or at least I can keep one in my pocket and one at home) with International Shipping. If I can pick them up earlier, then it will be a bonus for the trip
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonia
Germany
Wolfsburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fractaloon wrote:
I'm looking at the KS page and there are only about 30 backers are not in the US. Maybe someone can volunteer to receive the items and then ship them from outside the US?
I think I could do that. Worldwide postage from Germany only costs 3,90€ in a "Grossbrief", of course customs into Germany need to be added which are 19% I believe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   |