Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: florida [+] flgs [+] [View All]
Neal Rosen
United States
Wimauma
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is there any store in the Tampa/Sarasota Florida area that has a good selection of boardgames?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Chapman
United States
Sarasota
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
There is Emerald City games in Clearwater and St Pete (I think). It is on Macmullen Booth in Clearwater. They do charge retail prices but they have a pretty good selection. They are more focused on Comics though. I pick up something there a few times a year. They are very receptive and will order anything you want. I was by there today and asked them to stock Pillars of Earth. They will have it in next week if their distributor gets it in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a Hobbytown USA store located on SR60 in the Regency Plaza in Brandon that has a very nice selection of games. The Florida Suncoast Gamers meet there on a regular basis (every Wednesday night and the second Saturday of each month). Cosmic Games on Manatee Avenue in Bradenton is also nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/120302 ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R S
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bearcat89 wrote:
There is a Hobbytown USA store located on SR60 in the Regency Plaza in Brandon that has a very nice selection of games. The Florida Suncoast Gamers meet there on a regular basis (every Wednesday night and the second Saturday of each month). Cosmic Games on Manatee Avenue in Bradenton is also nice.

Yep, the Hobbytown is the best!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls