Linden
Michigan
flag msg tools
https://www.youtube.com/themillshow
badge
Me
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Challenge Coin - post Kickstarter orders
Albert, is it too late to get a coin and 2 teal and 2 purple dice? Please let me know. Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
The show on solitaire boardgaming.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think so, but it'll be a few weeks before I can say for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fiatkid55 wrote:
Hi Albert,

Not sure if I paid yet, will you send 'invoices'?

Thanks

I just saw this today, at least I don't think I replied already. I will send invoices at some point in the next "few" weeks.

I've not asked for money yet and you've not paid yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's what I have so far. Let me know if I have made a mistake. I you have more precise information than what I wrote (such as colors and quantities, please update your post and send me a geekmail so I can fix this list.

Request Comment User Coins Dice Black Scarlet Purple Teal
--------------- ---- ----- ---- ----- ------- ------ ----
Comment #23173655 Oo10WV 2 2
Comment #23173900 mortenmdk 3 3 3 3
Comment #23174253 TheMadWelshWizard 1
Comment #23175200 Ainvar75 1 1 1 1 1
Comment #23177886 SPI Mark 2 2 2 2 2
Comment #23182397 PreacherMan05 1 6
Comment #23213869 Gryphon Tracks 1 2
Comment #23243668 fiatkid55 2 1 1 1 1
Comment #23245302 rgmap 1 2
Comment #23245825 manserfamily 2 1 1 1 1
Comment #23246856 cajuntechie 1 2
Comment #23249661 jrebelo 1 4
Comment #23320778 kelann08 1 1 1 1 1
Comment #23325436 AaronM 1
Comment #23430455 truthd 1 2 2
Comment #23433076 Boardgamejeff 1 4 4 4 4
Comment #23453103 Newcardsmell 1 4 4 4 4
Comment #23463735 smittyohio 1 6
Comment #23471737 gashlycrumb extras
Comment #23482958 Bubbazippy 1 6
Comment #23483749 flannc 1
Comment #23483875 cdarlage 1 6
Comment #23484284 btrhoads 10 10 10 10
Comment #23485749 NYCvinster 1 8
Comment #23486830 kevinruns262 1 2 2 2
Comment #23497769 BeardedOne 1 2 2
Comment #23500013 IMCarnochan 4 4 4 4
Comment #23512461 Kuhner 1 2 2 2 2
Comment #23512527 Redheaded Pharmacist 1 1 1 1
Comment #23519340 Bacchus 1 5 5

Total Ordered 29 28 39 39 46 40
Remaining Inventory 54 54 38 45 45

I'm really sorry folks, but it appears that if you are at the last 1/4th (more or less) of the list you are not going to be able to get coins. I had hoped I would have more extras once everything was shipped but apparently I didn't get enough. Also, this inventory is also primiarly meant for fulfilling lost KS packages so I can't guarantee anybody on the list will get a coin.

I will ask the manufacturer if it I can order more but I believe they have a minimum order of 100 coins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reed Dawley
United States
Delmar
New York
flag msg tools
Playing more games is better!
badge
Collecting games is not playing games!
mbmbmbmbmb
I did back during the kickstarter so I have stuff coming, if there are any left after people get theirs I would be interested in four of each color of the dice. I want to replace most of my dice city dice with these.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IMCarnochan wrote:
I did back during the kickstarter so I have stuff coming, if there are any left after people get theirs I would be interested in four of each color of the dice. I want to replace most of my dice city dice with these.

I've added you in. At the rate this is growing, I am likely to run out of stuff with maybe another 6 orders. That is assuming there are no major issues with the KS orders and I have to replace a bunch of stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse L
msg tools
I'd like to add 1 coin to my order, it was on my original post. Thanks once again, Albert!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Micheal Kuhn

Redlands
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Albert,
Would love to get a coin and 2 each of the dice.

Cheers,
Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Redheaded Pharmacist
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like one of each color die if there are any left after others have put in their requests. My coin and dice arrived today and I regret only ordering one of each color die. They all look great and the coin is much nicer than I expected. Thanks for doing this! I feel like an actual "coin carrying member" of the 1PG now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Redheaded Pharmacist wrote:
I would like one of each color die if there are any left after others have put in their requests. My coin and dice arrived today and I regret only ordering one of each color die. They all look great and the coin is much nicer than I expected. Thanks for doing this! I feel like an actual "coin carrying member" of the 1PG now!

I'm genuinely going to have trouble remembering to save folks for later in this queue. I guess at the point where I ask for some money may be the best time to remind me.

colonistcolonistcolonistcolonistcolonist
for my reference: The spreadsheet is current up to this point (or will be in just a moment)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin O'Hare
United States
San Carlos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope this isn't too late...

1 Coin
5 X Black-Purple
5 X Teal

Shipping to California

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miah
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For some reason, no number is showing up for me in that list. I was looking for 1 coin. I would also be happy to take any 2 dice of different colors, but that is a new request, not in my original post, so if they're all gone I understand.

I appreciate the trouble you're going to here, Albert. I'm sure it's been a pretty headache for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I must have miscounted because checking the totals it appears I may not have enough coins to fill all the orders here. It's going to be close. I am officially closing this thread t more orders.

Either way, we hate to wait a few weeks until backers have their items. Only then will I know how many extras I have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
btrhoads
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered 10 of each of the colored die. On the list you have posted, it lookes like the dice are listed next to the person above me. It may be just an artifact of the way the info got posted, but thought I would mention it in case it really is a mistake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to be clear, some folks placed post KS orders and paid before I ordered the dice and coins. These folks don't have to wait as I ordered enough to account for them. Only the folks on my list above will need to wait. I will fix the list errors mentioned above tonight.

Also,I forgot to mention, I am nearly out of the little gray pouches. I am considering calling them KS exclusives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oops! It seems that I forgot to state how many dice I wanted. That's poor form. Sorry.

If it's not too late I'd love 12 dice. If possible 3 of each color. If It's too late, then no worries, the blame falls squarely on me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mortenmdk wrote:
Oops! It seems that I forgot to state how many dice I wanted. That's poor form. Sorry.

If it's not too late I'd love 12 dice. If possible 3 of each color. If It's too late, then no worries, the blame falls squarely on me.

Not too late at all. Chessex allows small dice orders. If I run out of what I have and folks are still interested in more, I can order more of those.

Not so for the challenge coins. I asked yesterday and they said 100 minimum, no exceptions. If folks are interested in a lot more coins, I could order another 100 but am not keen on the thought of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fractaloon wrote:
mortenmdk wrote:

Not too late at all. Chessex allows small dice orders. If I run out of what I have and folks are still interested in more, I can order more of those.

Not so for the challenge coins. I asked yesterday and they said 100 minimum, no exceptions. If folks are interested in a lot more coins, I could order another 100 but am not keen on the thought of it.

Awesome, thank you, I really appreciate it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Vujnovic
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys... Is it to late to order a single coin?

Thanks,
AJ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ajv1785 wrote:
Hey guys... Is it to late to order a single coin?

Thanks,
AJ
I am afraid so, but you are on the waiting list in case anyone backs out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Engleback
England
Croydon
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I join the waiting list for a single coin as well, please?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Hemmings
United States
Tumwater
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I realize this is late so I'm posting on the off chance you have enough momentum to do another order. I would be in for 2 coins and 18 dice (6 ea of 3 sets that are not black). Thank you. Hope to hear from you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stuhemmings wrote:
I realize this is late so I'm posting on the off chance you have enough momentum to do another order. I would be in for 2 coins and 18 dice (6 ea of 3 sets that are not black). Thank you. Hope to hear from you.

I'm afraid it's not as much an issue of momentum (or maybe it is). It's more an issue of the money. I would have to pay about $600, up front for more coins. I'm not keen on doing another KS for that. So it'll take a secret benefactor to provide the up-front funding for those coins.

But don't fret too much.. there is going to be another coin next year! I suppose I can run that KS sooner, though I haven't given the timing a lot of thought yet.

Because I know there are folks that want fancy spinner coins I do plan to use the same image for the front, but I will have it made in a different color.. maybe some shade of tan. The back will be different and have a different year but it should still spin fine. I think I'll also go with a different metal and finish, but I'll need to check out samples for a better idea on that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell Beitzel
United States
Mountlake Terrace
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well, I missed out on the KS and I am sad about that. I would be in for a coin as well plus some dice.

Would it help if anyone who wants a coin sent the money to you over PayPal? I would certainly be willing to front the money now, in the hopes that once you have enough you can make an order. I don't mind if it takes a few months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   |