6 Posts

Mansions of Madness» Forums » Rules

Subject: monster movement rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dar dar
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
have the monster one movement for free? then if i want can i use during keeper action Command minion to move again 2 spaces?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
marsss wrote:
have the monster one movement for free? then if i want can i use during keeper action Command minion to move again 2 spaces?

No. The only way monsters can move is by the use of cards effects, so if you want them to move, you have to spend threat on Command Minion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
marsss wrote:

Why would they have a free move?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dar dar
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
my mistake!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott LeBlanc
United States
Lyman
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mattias wrote:
marsss wrote:

He asked a simple question he obviously didn't know the answer to. Just because you DO know the answer is no reason to treat him poorly.

Grizz
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grizzix wrote:
Mattias wrote:
marsss wrote:

He asked a simple question he obviously didn't know the answer to. Just because you DO know the answer is no reason to treat him poorly.

Grizz

My question was sincere and in no way intended to treat anyone poorly.

I'm interested in how good rule books should be written to avoid misunderstandings. If the OP had found a rule that suggested or implied a free move I would be interested in knowing where.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.