Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everybody,

As Luca said in this thread ( https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1599357/secret-weapons-... ) 4Dados will publish a new edition of Secret Weapons of the Third Reich.

We will have this edition ready after Essen, and you can preview it in our booth (Hall 7, C-120). The MSRP will be 60 €

But we offer a preorder for everybody who wants this game for a reduced price of 50 €. The limit date for this will be March 8th.

Also, if you preorder the game, you will receive the Ahnenerbe expansion for free.

What must you do in order to do the preorder? Follow the next steps:

1- go to this link http://www.4dados.es/index.php?id_product=1088&controller=pr... and proceed to the order process.

2 - register in the webpage as a new user

3 - when the system asks you what shipping do you prefer, yo can select 'shipping for EU orders' or 'shipping for USA/CANADA orders'. We are working with more shipping options.

If you have any questions regarding the preorder process, you can send me an email to preorder@4dados.es and I will help you. It's possible also to preorder the game using this email, if you wish.

Please remember that the game will be published in limited numbers, and this special offer only work for preorders. When the game will be finally published, the price will be 60 €.

Feel free to ask any question you want.

Also we will publish another of the Luca's games, Democracy Under Siege. You can preorder it in the same way.

Regards,

Jesus Cañada
4Dados
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kon Stavrinos
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this available for buyers in Australia?
Any chance of a translated/ English version of the purchasing page?
I can put it through a translator if you can't.

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MrBaggy wrote:
Is this available for buyers in Australia?
Any chance of a translated/ English version of the purchasing page?
I can put it through a translator if you can't.

Cheers

By the moment we will ship only to Europe. I send you a private message

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools

Are there differences in comparison with Game Crafter editions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
joekong_hk wrote:

Are there differences in comparison with Game Crafter editions?

Yes, some differences:

- Game Crafter is a platform for print on demand, then is not like a professional printer. Qualities will be, in the worst case, the same.

- Prices: we are speaking about a print run of 500-1000 units, so we profit of the scale effect.

- Design and rules: this version will be a refined version. No more changes in rules, but little changes in clarity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everybody,

Some customers told me that they had some problems with our webpage. Now they are all fixed, but if you have any question regarding the preorder process, registration, or simply you prefer to preorder directly by mail, please send an email to preorder@4dados.es and feel free to write what you want. We want to do the process as easiest as we can for everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everybody,

Preorders from the USA & Canada are now available in our webpage, with shipping to North America.

Feel free to send me a private message or an email to preorder@4dados.es if you have any problem or doubt with the preorder process.

Regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Rankin
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First, thanks for making the game available to North America.

For those who are interested, the shipping is 30 Euros.

However, the 4Dados shopping cart/website seems to be risky and I won't be using it. Any website that sends you an email with your self-selected password in plaintext is a no-go for me. Account creation is done over an open http connection and I sure won't be entering my CC info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
benrankin wrote:
First, thanks for making the game available to North America.

For those who are interested, the shipping is 30 Euros.

However, the 4Dados shopping cart/website seems to be risky and I won't be using it. Any website that you an email with your self-selected password in plaintext is a no-go for me. Account creation is done over an open http connection and I sure won't be entering my CC info.

Hi,

We didn't have any security problems in our website, and we have customers of nearly all around the world.

But there's another option in order to do the preorder, if you wish. You can send us an email to preorder@4dados.es, send us your postal info and we will send you our bank info in order to do a bank transfer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everybody,

Some bad news, the production of the game needs more time, so we won't arrive to Essen... we will have demo units in order to show the game, but not for sale, in our booth.

In the other hand, we will have more time to improve the graphical design.

We appreciate your support, so we decided to upgrade our preorder: if you preorder the game, you will receive the Ahnenerbe expansion for free for all preorders made prior september 30th.

The first message of this post has been changed with the new conditions.

Regards,

Jesus Cañada
4Dados
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've already invested $80+ in The Game Crafter, LLC edition of Secret Weapons of the Third Reich. Any chance of buying an upgrade kit from 4Dados for owners of the first edition? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can see some redesigned cards in the images section:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/3165634/secret-weapons-t...

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/3165635/secret-weapons-t...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aging One wrote:
I've already invested $80+ in The Game Crafter, LLC edition of Secret Weapons of the Third Reich. Any chance of buying an upgrade kit from 4Dados for owners of the first edition? whistle

Hear! Hear!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dumpty wrote:
Aging One wrote:

Hear! Hear!

Hi everybody,

The upgrade will be intensive in graphical design and components, so it nearly a new game, not an upgrade

Take a closer look to the images...

Event Cards

Project Cards

Box art

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Desbois
France
Aix en Provence
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hello
I went to your site to order the game, I don't understand, it says in stock and available for delivery at Essen... and no mention of the add on.

what is the status finally?

thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Matthias,

The game is ready to be ordered, but in the description of the game it says 'available at the end of november'.

The system allows the pick up option only for Ortus Regni and its expansions.

The add-ons will be included in all preorders.

Regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Heines
Germany
30 km from Essen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just going to send a mail to the preorder-address, but I think it might interest quite a number of people.

Jesus, can you tell us about the shipping costs? As I read above it's 30€ to the US. How about within the EU and maybe others?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi André,

Shipping costs are 20 € for the EU, 30 € for two-three games (DUS or SW), but if you are interested in a huge order the cost per unit will decrease

If that is the case, please send me a geekmail or an email to preorder@4dados.es and we will discuss about shipping costs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thanos eric
msg tools

not to pick up Essen damage. I would have liked me avoid shipping costs, especially 50 euro the game, and 20 euro postage. all 70 euro is too expensive.

I was tempted, but that's a lot
suddenly I'll wait can be: black orchestra (gamesalute) before deciding me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Heines
Germany
30 km from Essen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's close to what I'm thinking. 50 Euro is a fair price, but 20 Euro is quite a lot compared to a "free" pickup. I don't blame the publisher, but 50 Euro for a game I have not even tested is close to my limit. And there are many other games on my "list of interest" for Essen. I'll try to test it, but I think I won't preorder right now. And I can't expect the publisher to do a "late preorder" for Essen '17 at the fair this year.

Too bad, but if available I'd rather pay 55 Euro for the base game without expansion next year than high shipping costs. If it's sold out then, I'll have to live with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thanos35 wrote:

not to pick up Essen damage. I would have liked me avoid shipping costs, especially 50 euro the game, and 20 euro postage. all 70 euro is too expensive.

I was tempted, but that's a lot
suddenly I'll wait can be: black orchestra (gamesalute) before deciding me

I'm sorry, we tried to have the game finished for essen, but that was impossible. But maybe you can consider other things:

- The MSRP will be 55 € when the game arrives to stores.
- The expansion will not be included in the game. This expansion will have a price of 10 €, maybe more.

So with the preorder you save 5 € from the base game plus 10 € for the expansion, and the expansion will be in limited numbers, so it's possible that this expansion won't arrive to everyone.

Also, you can preorder the game in group: postage rates decrease if the order is for more than one unit, so if you know someone who wants also the game you can order togheter: shipping for 2 games is 30 €, 35 € for 3 games...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thanos eric
msg tools
I completely agree with Andre, I have already a set list for Essen, if I can save 20 Euro (shipping), the difference with a pick up is too important

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Heines
Germany
30 km from Essen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I totally understand you Jesus, and I got your point. And I got the advantage of that preorder. And I'm really sorry for you guys, that the game won't be available in Essen. I really am. It means more work with all the shippings instead of simply handing it over at your booth and more.

But 50 Euro for a game I only got an impression of through a (good but exhausting) video too long for me to finish is quite some money and a risk. I'm somehow into the idea of the game, despite the difficult theme, and the mechanics look interesting, so I would have taken the risk of a pickup. But I'm not the richest gamer and thus have to make choices.

To blindly pay 20 Euro just for shipping, a game must awaken my inner Gollum. And to be fair, no game has by now intrigued me that much just by some lines and a video.

I appreciate your commitment and work. And maybe after having played the game, I'd place such an order. Maybe you could offer that preorder deal for visitors in Essen. Such an offer might get you some attention at the fair.

And I've thought about that group order. The theme is a little delicate, not only here in Germany, so it might be a little harder to gather people for such an order than for Cottage Garden or T.I.M.E. Stories.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rynerson
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm, I just tried to place my order and got all the way through the process only to be told on the last page of the BBVA payment website, "Transacción denegada por su entidad." Since my credit card is certainly good (I just used it yesterday), I'm not sure what the problem is. blush

ETA: I see that the problem is that my credit card company blocked the transaction as suspicious. Now I will be left wondering whether the transaction went through or not in time to qualify for the expansion. cry

ETA 2: OK, points to 4dados for actually automatically generating an order cancellation notice when the transaction didn't go through. Hopefully it works now, as I got an "OPERACIÓN AUTORIZADA" notice on the second try.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rynerson
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any update on whether the game is still likely to be ready by the "end of November"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.