Alex Nikiforov
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello, I'm Alex, freelance artist and illustrator with skills, experience and knowledge to make great art and assets for your game!

I can create you cards art, board art, box cover illustrations, game pieces and everything you may need for your game.

I worked on a lot of different games, board, mobile, I offer best work that is ready to use and easy to print.

Best way to get in touch with me is through email:
yarpersonage@gmail.com

Looking forward to working with you!

Kickstarter for Mined Out! is successfully funded.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/315276384/mined-out-the...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mccaskellgames/last-one...

Thank you,
Alex.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Nikiforov
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Re: Artist and illustrator for your game, assets, box art, cards, game boards and more!
Updated and looking for more work!
Thank you for your interest!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Nikiforov
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Re: Artist and illustrator for your game, assets, box art, cards, game boards and more!
Finally free and looking for more work!

yarpersonage@gmail.com if you need anything

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Nikiforov
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Re: ★❤★ Artist and illustrator for your game, assets, box art, cards, game boards and more! ★❤★
Updated and looking for more work!

Best wishes,
Alex.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander series fan, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: ★❤★ Artist and illustrator for your game, assets, box art, cards, game boards and more! ★❤★
Superb style.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Nikiforov
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you for your kind words, David, even though I love working with different things and style is project based, mostly. But thank you anyway
=)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Nikiforov
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Free and ready to work.
Hello everyone! I'm finally free and open to more work, feel free to contact me if you like what I do and need something made for your game!

yarpersonage@gmail.com

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
The most important thing, and what I find so many illustrators struggle with is facial expressions. You nail them. Well done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Nikiforov
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you Ray =) I think I have a lot to learn thought still =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
The other good thing about your work is that you are able to capture "action" in your illustrations. The pictures tell a stories.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Drake
United States
Quincy
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
This all looks really nice. Did you do the graphic design as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Nikiforov
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you Travis. Yes, I'm doing small graphic design jobs too, though I prefer only doing illustrations, you can email me with what you need and I can tell you if I can do it for you.

Thank you,
Alex.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Nikiforov
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello!
Wish you all the best in 2018, and looking forward to work on more great projects, feel free to contact me if you need anything.

Thank you,
Alex.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guilhem Bedos
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

Best wishes to you too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Alcorn
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
We are looking for an illustrator for a project we are working on. PM me if you are interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Nikiforov
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Looking for more work.
Finally free and looking for more projects to work on!
Feel free to PM or email if you need anything.

Thanks,
Alex.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Nikiforov
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Updated and have time for new projects!

Thank you,
Alex.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.