Rob Gould
United Kingdom
Mansfield
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
jestatharogue.com
mbmbmbmbmb
TL;DR: Skype COTNBGP and leave a message and I'll play it on the show!

If you’re a publisher, designer, content creator or a gamer that just loves the hobby, you can be on Cult of the New and I’d love to hear from all of you.

First of all , ANY of can let me know about any news from around the hobby. If you hear something you think is newsworthy, let us know what it is as well as your thoughts on it and we’ll add it to the news section.

Publishers & Designers

Do you have a new game being released or available for preorder from your site. Maybe you have a crowdfunding project starting soon. Let us know and we’ll put it into the relevant section of the show.

Convention Organisers

If you’re running a convention let us know when it is, where it is etc and we’ll put it on our convention roundup which is in the first episode of each month.

Accessory & Storage Creators

If you run a company that creates an accessory or storage solution or anything else that supports the hobby let us know. We’ll add it to our featured accessory segment which is in the last episode of each month.

Content Providers

Do you run a podcast, video channel or blog? Let us know what you’ve done recently and tell everyone who doesn’t know who you are why they should get to know you in our “Around the Internet” segment.

Last but not least, everyone else

There are so many ways you can get involved if you just like the hobby and want to contribute. If you’ve done or seen any of the following get in touch!

Played a game? Let us know the theme, the mechanisms and your opinion.
Backed a current crowdfunding project?
Received something board game related from a crowd funded project?
Have you been to a convention recently or are you going to one?
Used or seen a board game accessory or storage solution?
Enjoyed a Video, Blog Post or Podcast?

Also, at this Guild we will let you know about upcoming end of show topics so you can have your say.

How can you get in touch?

Well, the BEST way is to Skype COTNBGP and literally have your say. Just make a call and leave a message with who you are and where you’re from and whatever you want to say and I’ll play it on the show (Keep it clean and remember I can edit it after )

If you don’t want to do that (and I REALLY hope you do) you can tweet us @cotnbgp or email at rob@cultofthenew.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you and putting you on the show

Thanks!

Rob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.