Popular Tags: [View All]
Huzonfirst
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Best hobby, with the best people in the world. Gaming is the best!
mbmbmbmbmb
Woo hoo! Through the Ages finally cracks the Geek Top 100! What a well deserved honor for this great game! Now let's see if it can maintain it, as the rating continues to bounce around a bit. Still, long-term, it's here to stay and when the new edition appears (some day), who knows how high it will climb?

By the way, I'm not pulling my weight with regards to this, since I don't have any ratings in the database, but this is one of only five games I rate a 10. I do likes my Through the Ages!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Valerio
Portugal
Lisboa
flag msg tools
Elitist!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah right... let's hope the reprint doesn't take ages to get here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slyvanian Frog
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oblivion wrote:
yeah right... let's hope the reprint doesn't take ages to get here.

Yeah, what is the word on that? We have not heard anything in awhile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmb
A game well deserved to be on the Top 100 Top 25!

//Fanboy Disclaimer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I had a plan...
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
I want this game badly, but it looks like I'll have to wait the reprint, or at least the announcement of the date for the reprint. Then I might be able to get one for a decent price. The only good news is that one of my game buddies brought back a copy from Essen, so I won't go crazy in the meantime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Larry Levy wrote:
...I don't have any ratings in the database...

Why is that, Larry? Based on your reviews and other writings, I think I'd quite value being able to see what you rate a certain game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Huzonfirst
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Best hobby, with the best people in the world. Gaming is the best!
mbmbmbmbmb
rootbeer wrote:

Why is that, Larry? Based on your reviews and other writings, I think I'd quite value being able to see what you rate a certain game.

I think that a rating without a comment is close to worthless and putting in both ratings and comments for the hundreds of games I'd want to rate would be a tremendous effort. It may happen some day, but I've got other things I want to add to BGG that I think will be of greater interest (like more reviews and entries for some of my designs).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.