Subject: Pasadena California's Newest Public Game Room rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: california [+] [View All]
Chuck Robbins
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hi All,
I'm Chuck Robbins and I own Game Empire in Pasadena, California. Our store has a lot of open table space which is free for customers to use for their games. We also have numerous open board games available for our friends and customers to use. Currently, we have board game nights scheduled on Wednesday evenings from 5:00 - 11:00, and Sundays evenings 5:00 - 9:00, but we have plenty of room for more groups, particularly on Saturdays. Our hours are:

Mon & Tues: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Wed - Sat: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sun: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm

Call me at 626-304-9333 if you are interested.
I look forward to seeing you.
Chuck
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E.R. Burgess
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Empire definitely gets the Boardgame Babylon Seal of Approval(TM). Chuck's put together one terrific store on the old spot where The Game Zone used to reside. He's doubled the size of the store, added a ton of game space, expanded the stock and brought a bright, friendly atmosphere that is most welcome - this is truly a Friendly Local Game Store!

If you are in Southern California, definitely check it out. You can also see more on his website at: www.gameempirepasadena.com.

...Sheylon
www.boardgamebabylon.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
Having been to both Game Empire stores, I'm glad to say that the Pasadena store is shaping up to be much like its larger, San Diego cousin. I'm glad that a store model as successful as Game Empire now has settled into the Los Angeles area. Now, to get one closer to MY part of L.A.

Glad to see you in here, Chuck. I'll be seeing you at Gamex at month's end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls