Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
I've accumulated various articles over the decades in regards to this, which pertain to 'The Avalon Hill Game Company' or 'Jedko/Jedco' versions ONLY, and have now once again made these available here. I make the previous distinctions in order to alleviate any concerns some might have upon "infringements" and the like, from anyone who feels obligated to bring such up then. If YOU don't happen to like this, then move along and find something else of which you do happen to heartily approve of with as well. For any others that do find this to their likings, then 'click' on those to bring them up BIG enough to view these properly. You also have my permissions in order to recreate them with what you are capable of accomplishing this for it all too. The FULL "countersheet" has many SETS of those in order to allow for extras that you may want to share with any others.

EDIT: I also included 2 versions of these for the Soviet forces: one with WHITE lettering & numbers in keeping with the first kinds; and one with BLACK print for easier readings of these.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Robert - this is quite cool! I will plan on printing these out and mounting a set of the new counters prior to my next play! Thanks!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls