Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Hysong
United States
Buford
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I am trying to find a local gaming store in the northern Atlanta area that sells a decent selection of board games. The main games that I am looking for are Battlelore and the World of Warcraft Boardgame. If anyone knows of one please let me know.

I would order online but I have a need to get at least one of those today if possible.

Thanks for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
Try here:

http://www.gamestoredb.com/?addr=atlanta&c=plugin&p=&plugin=...

N.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Brown
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
But don't be fooled by the radio, the TV, or the magazines. They'll show you photographs of how your life should be but they're just someone else's fantasies.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was in The War Room last week and they had BattleLore in stock. They are located off of 141 and Pleseant Hill in Alpharetta/Duluth area. I hear that Dr. No has good selection which is up 75 but I have not been there. I think I saw World of Warcraft Boardgame at what use to be Player 1 Games in Alpharetta. I don't remember the new name of the store but it is off of Hwy 9 in alpharetta near exit 10 off 400. I hope that helps. Send me a message is if you need any additional help or directions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Brown
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
But don't be fooled by the radio, the TV, or the magazines. They'll show you photographs of how your life should be but they're just someone else's fantasies.
mbmbmbmbmb
On a side note, Atlanta Game Fest 11 is this weekend. They will be selling game there on Saturday and I know that Bob from CLSGames (Very good online retailer) will be there and I be he will have one of the games you are looking for.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/1494651#1494651

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Hysong
United States
Buford
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent!

I called the Warroom and they were out of stock until Friday. But now I know where I can go in the future!

Thanks for your help. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls