Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm suprised there haven't been any blank hero card templates pop up yet?

I've been wanting to make some alternate teams, and would have thought there might even be a java program for making heroes like with Arkham Horror characters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Shepherd
Canada
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Having played both extensively, my gut feeling is that the MH teams are a lot more difficult to balance than the AH characters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marty hagenhouew
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
check out the files section, ive made 10 additional hero templates using information from another post in the files section, there's also a blank template made using saint paint (available as a free trial download off the 'net) which can be used to cut n' paste images onto.

for additional figures we've used hero clix figs and stuck em onto tiddlywink counters

check em out matey

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm 90% done with a template. I've gotten sidetracked by another project, but I think I'll finish it this weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Dressk
msg tools
I’m a bit confused. Granted, I’m older, and have trouble with technology and modern idioms, but here we go.

As far as I know, proper board protocol is to add to existing thread, and not start a new topic if possible, so here goes.

I think I’m missing the boat when it comes to this board, and custom templates. I went through a LOT of threads. Many people are referring to blank character cards, blank resource or villain cards, blank scenario cards, etc… Some even talk about which characters they would like to see next since, for example, one poster mentioned there was already a Punisher card, and s/he wanted to see hero –A –B or –C.

Well, I went through the 6 pages of downloadable files, downloaded them all, regardless of language, and proceeded to sort, and unzip. The only template I found was a Headline template in Power Point. There was tons of player content, some in other languages, but no nice simple Character, Resource, Villain and Mastermind template. Also, I couldn’t find a single Punisher card.

Am I looking in the right spot? The files section of this board has 6 pages, and I got them all (I thought). Is there another place to look for blank templates? I tried Google, and although I got tons of reviews even though I specifically wrote “blank template” in quotes (I’m too old for search engines, sigh, heh), I didn’t get a single fan site, board, with it. All relevant Google hits come back here.

And, finally, I’m stuck with Paint… that’s right… Paint, the program that comes with the most mickey mouse of computers and systems, so, I could toil my way to make my own, and, if I have to I will.

However, if some kind soul could show me the way to the correct file, or toss up a template of Character, Mastermind, Resource and Villain cards, 1 per team, that they already have (please don’t work on my account); I’d be much appreciated.

Otherwise, np. Anything can be resolved with a little skill, moderate time, and a lot of drink… heh.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wendigo song
United States
Claymont
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was looking for some myself in the files section and couldn't find any. Any word on the template that was being created? I want to make my own Alpha Flight, JLA, and Watchmen teams.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls