Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » NSW (Sydney)

Subject: Wollongong FLGS??? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: flgs [+] [View All]
Tommy Dean
Australia
Earlwood
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in the Gong for a few days and it would appear from first search that there is no where to buy games here! I found a Games Workshop...and Uncle Pete's Toys...but they sell what you would expect. Any body know if there is a game store here or perhaps a mixed shop that has a few good games? Esp looking for Runebound expansion packs

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/120302 ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Dean
Australia
Earlwood
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BaSL wrote:
Not on any of those lists...but thanks anyway I doubt a dedicated store exists here in Wollongong but hoping there might be a games shelf in another store that one of our local readers might be aware of. Time is ticking friends...I am only here for 2 days!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
luise lago
Australia
flag msg tools
ozjesting wrote:
I am in the Gong for a few days and it would appear from first search that there is no where to buy games here! I found a Games Workshop...and Uncle Pete's Toys...but they sell what you would expect. Any body know if there is a game store here or perhaps a mixed shop that has a few good games? Esp looking for Runebound expansion packs
Hi Tommy

There is actually a games/puzzles store which is about 10 seconds walk from the Games Workshop store in Wollongong. It's called "the creative kid" I think, and only opened a few months ago.

It has games like carcassone and catan which you wouldn't find in you Uncle Pete's store. But their range is very limited, I doubt you'd find what you're looking for, but if you've got some time to kill take a look. If you're walking down the lane in the mall towards Games Workshop, you are forced to take a left turn at the end, the 'games' store is about the 4th store on the left (after hairdresser, lowes and bookstore). Again, I don't think it's worth a specific trip but if you're in the area check it out.

Luise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls