Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The ODE Kickstarter version came with Black rose and Belgian Paneuropean Units that are not full army compliments (i.e., on par with forces provided in the box for Combine/Paneuropean). There were also opportunities to buy additional armies (e.g., Nihon and Vatican Guard) from the sponsored sheets.

So I am looking to the Ogre enthusiasts to see if there have been interesting ideas on how to use these additional armies.

1 Has anyone come up with something outside of replacing the Combine/Paneuropean armies with Nihon or Vatican Guard under the published scenarios, or using the additional armies for multi-player scenarios(assuming you purchased enough sheets to do so)?

2 Are there interesting ideas on how the Black Rose/Belgian units can interact with the standard Combine/Paneuropean units?

I'm just trying to see if there are cool ways that those with much more Ogre experience than me have developed to make the most of the new additional stuff avaialble for ODE. Thanks.
Alex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Sunley
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've used the Belgian heavy tanks as platoon leaders, just to bolster the number of PE heavies I had for a Smash-The-CP defense.

I also played a whole scenario that was a NAC Ogre attacking a Nihon defending force.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.