flag msg tools
designer
Shop at GameSurplus.com
badge
Shop at GameSurplus.com
mbmbmbmbmb
emilizz1 wrote:
Hey. Running short on Geek Gold and cant get the 1p microbadge
Started playing solo not long ago, but now i spend almost the same amount of time for solo as for multiplayer plays.

Thank you in advance

Hello Emilijus, I love your flag! Would you please do me a favor and visit my BGG profile. My profile shows the flags of everyone who has visited and I would love to see Lithuania's there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clare Buchanan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new to bgg, as you can tell by my lack of avatar etc. If anyone has any spare gg lying around I would love to be able to have a fab new avatar and finally be able to blend in with the cool kids! It actually does feel a bit weird asking for handouts, but i guess that's what this thread is for, and hopefully i can pay it all forward some day. Thanks very much!

Clare x

Oh my word! Less than 5 minutes after posting this and I'm off to the shop! You guys are amazing - thank you so much!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Creighton
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
clarechurnside wrote:

Oh my word! Less than 5 minutes after posting this and I'm off to the shop! You guys are amazing - thank you so much!!

Welcome to the Guild!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kuhns, party of four!
United States
Muncy
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
...the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome aboard!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Shaud
United States
Harleysville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
Shop at GameSurplus.com
badge
Shop at GameSurplus.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Clare and a hearty welcome to you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JW van der Meulen
Netherlands
Almere
flag msg tools
www.solitairetimes.net
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Clare, welcome and have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Jasper
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just found this thread! This is great, I keep trying to get rid of all my GG, so I'm glad to find another venue. Yay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No new page without a post from me. whistle

I would love to get these two microbadges:

mb

mb

But I am out of as usual.

Thanks in advance!

Andreas

Edit: Thank you so much guys!
  • [+] Dice rolls
A
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kevinruns262 wrote:
Hello Emilijus, I love your flag! Would you please do me a favor and visit my BGG profile. My profile shows the flags of everyone who has visited and I would love to see Lithuania's there.

How did you get that on your profile page??

Also, if anyone feels like throwing some gold my way, I'd like to be able to afford a few more microbadges and maybe a geekbadge. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Wolowicz
United States
Oracle
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since this appears to be the place to ask for things, I would love to have an overtext geekbadge. So, if you feel like passing out some of that sweet, sweet GG, I'll be here. whistle

For a place that is all about doing a thing by yourself, this guild is simply the tops! Y'all have been so friendly and welcoming. Thanks folks!
  • [+] Dice rolls
A
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hexahedron wrote:
kevinruns262 wrote:

How did you get that on your profile page??

Also, if anyone feels like throwing some gold my way, I'd like to be able to afford a few more microbadges and maybe a geekbadge. meeple

BTW, I never did get an answer about the flag thing, but I managed to figure it out the other day anyway.

Go to www.flagcounter.com
Configure as desired.
Generate the code.
Copy and paste the forum-format version of the code into your BGG profile, edited by going to your profile page and clicking on the pencil icon next to "User Profile for [your username]".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Wolowicz
United States
Oracle
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the GeekBadge to all of you who dropped me some of that shiny stuff! I'll Have to play it forward with the extra i now have!

Game on gamers and may the best solo player win!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Asheville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Everyone!!

I would really like to fill out my profile stuff with the full bling if possible.

The 1PG is my favorite hangout; it is a nice and safe space.

Thank you!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Jasper
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
willstar70 wrote:
Hi Everyone!!

I would really like to fill out my profile stuff with the full bling if possible.

The 1PG is my favorite hangout; it is a nice and safe space.

Thank you!!

Have a microbadge on me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Lorenthia is gone, The Shadow Deep has swallowed it whole.
badge
Like a monkey, ready to be shot into space. Space monkey! Ready to sacrifice himself for the greater good. Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing!
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone hook a brother up for a Hostage negotiator and Onirim microbadges?

Plz no overtip. kthx.

Edit: Goddam you guys are fast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Calw
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ogoctopus wrote:

Plz no overtip. kthx.
I love microbadges.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Like a monkey, ready to be shot into space. Space monkey! Ready to sacrifice himself for the greater good. Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing!
mbmbmbmbmb
Zakoholic wrote:
ogoctopus wrote:

Plz no overtip. kthx.
I love microbadges.

Me too. I can't wait for year-end support drive. You know I'll be dropping off some GG here to noobs too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Poland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello guys!

I would love to have microbadges for my best three games to play solo: Roll Player, Hero Realms and One Deck Dungeon. Having a Roll Player badge proudly and prominently exposed in the solo challenges thread of 1 player guild would be awesome

Thank you in advance for your invaluable help. Please do not overtip me and save your precious gold for others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eventide wrote:
Hello guys!

I would love to have microbadges for my best three games to play solo: Roll Player, Hero Realms and One Deck Dungeon. Having a Roll Player badge proudly and prominently exposed in the solo challenges thread of 1 player guild would be awesome

Thank you in advance for your invaluable help. Please do not overtip me and save your precious gold for others.

Have one on me. I got overtipped for what I needed despite asking no overtip plz.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Poland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You guys are crazy. I now have extra 2 gold to tip somebody else. Thank you! And a Roll Player badge IS in a prominent slot now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eventide wrote:
You guys are crazy. I now have extra 2 gold to tip somebody else. Thank you! And a Roll Player badge IS in a prominent slot now

Just keep paying it forward. That's what I'm going to do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aaron
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eventide wrote:

2? That's not enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Jasper
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ogoctopus wrote:
eventide wrote:

The more tips, the merrier!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DonkeyJay wrote:
ogoctopus wrote:
eventide wrote:

You're not supposed to give me gold! Now I have to wait for another person to ask so I can tip them.

Well thanks, now I get to feel generous with other people's fake currency. oh well. ha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Jasper
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ogoctopus wrote:
DonkeyJay wrote:
ogoctopus wrote:
eventide wrote:

You're not supposed to give me gold! Now I have to wait for another person to ask so I can tip them.

Well thanks, now I get to feel generous with other people's fake currency. oh well. ha

Or, rather than wait, you can wander the forum halls, flinging small change at well done posts, posts with pets, children, cute meeples, entertaining, amusing, informative posts. Or just for the sheer love of flinging small virtual change. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13  Next »  [15] |