Subject: The 1 Player Guild free geek gold spot rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: BGGCommunity_Kindness [+] [View All]
Chris
United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Lorenthia is gone, The Shadow Deep has swallowed it whole.
badge
"Like a monkey, ready to be shot into space. Space monkey! Ready to sacrifice himself for the greater good. Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing!" -Tyler Durden
mbmbmbmbmb
Make it rain!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
"Like a monkey, ready to be shot into space. Space monkey! Ready to sacrifice himself for the greater good. Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing!" -Tyler Durden
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm back with 13 actual SGoYT posts and here I am again GG broke and no way to buy the iron microbadge.

I don't keep the extra past what I need that's why I am broke again. I try to tip people from 1pg or new users in need of avatars.

Edit: You're effing kidding me dude.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aaron
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ogoctopus wrote:

laugh

(And one more for good luck)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
spaceman23 wrote:
ogoctopus wrote:

laugh

(And one more for good luck)
HA! Continuity!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Issam Tejera
Panama
Panama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone!
New BGG member here. Not used to forum mechanics at all,but trying intensively to understand how things are done.
As a new solo gamer I'm very excited to become part of this guild. Already donated a little something because I love what you have here and to get some GG too, so I can start pimping my profile. I really fancy having an avatar, but I'm still 5 GG short for that.
A little help filling that gap will be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Wow guys! That was pretty quick! I'm amazed for the support and just hope soon can I help others the same way. Thank you all!
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
itejera wrote:
Hi everyone!
New BGG member here. Not used to forum mechanics at all,but trying intensively to understand how things are done.
As a new solo gamer I'm very excited to become part of this guild. Already donated a little something because I love what you have here and to get some GG too, so I can start pimping my profile. I really fancy having an avatar, but I'm still 5 GG short for that.

EDIT: Wow guys! That was pretty quick! I'm amazed for the support and just hope soon can I help others the same way. Thank you all!

Just give 15 dollars during the support drive. You'll have plenty of GG to be giving back to other newbies to the guild and the site if that's your fancy. last year was 1k for 15 bucks. I know my GG next year will be going to new 1pg'ers and tips to helpful folks here. I'll be back in this thread by September I'm sure. Begging for more other people's money to give away.

FYI looks like you've got more than enoguht for a geek badge. Let's go ahead and make that an uber geek badge for good measure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Calw
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ogoctopus wrote:
itejera wrote:
Hi everyone!

Just give 15 dollars during the support drive. You'll have plenty of GG to be giving back to other newbies to the guild and the site if that's your fancy. last year was 1k for 15 bucks. I know my GG next year will be going to new 1pg'ers and tips to helpful folks here. I'll be back in this thread by September I'm sure. Begging for more other people's money to give away.

FYI looks like you've got more than enoguht for a geek badge. Let's go ahead and make that an uber geek badge for good measure.
If you're already a 2018 patron so there's no need to spend additional money during the support drive. All 2018 patrons will get the bonus . At least that's how it was in the previous years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Jasper
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zakoholic wrote:
ogoctopus wrote:
itejera wrote:
Hi everyone!

If you're already a 2018 patron so there's no need to spend additional money during the support drive. All 2018 patrons will get the bonus . At least that's how it was in the previous years.

Then again, there’s no harm in pledging more! Put your money where your heart is.

I think I gave $25 last year, and I’ve finally spent my stash down to under 1k. I didn’t find this thread until late in the year, it’s been a big help. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For real. Do you get it just for being a patron? I thought for sure it was during the drive... I will probably end up going for the gold supporter badge then at least..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Calw
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ogoctopus wrote:
For real. Do you get it just for being a patron? I thought for sure it was during the drive... I will probably end up going for the gold supporter badge then at least..
Yep, you get it for being a patron. It doesn't matter when you supported BGG. I chose to pay in July for the first time in 2016 to get rid of the ads and have always received the bonus .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Hernandez
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
The show on solitaire boardgaming.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zakoholic wrote:
ogoctopus wrote:
Yep, you get it for being a patron. It doesn't matter when you supported BGG. I chose to pay in July for the first time in 2016 to get rid of the ads and have always received the bonus .
I have always backed in January when the new supporter badge comes out and I always get the bonus at the end of the year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Issam Tejera
Panama
Panama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ogoctopus wrote:
itejera wrote:
Hi everyone!

Thanks again for your tips. My profile is looking a lot better now
When the time comes I'm surely going to give my support.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
flag msg tools
DAKKA DAKKA
badge
WAAAGH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
is a terrible thing. You can never have enough!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
de_la_poer wrote:
is a terrible thing. You can never have enough!

I can never have few enough. People join 1pg faster than I can give away GG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Speaking of, fam, running a bit sparse. Any donations to help me spread the love to new 1pg members? I usually hunt them down in SGOYT or other various places you may find a 1pg geek.

Full disclosure I may tip people for posting something helpful, funny, or interesting as well.

Majority of your donations will go to new 1pg members as best as I can figure.

Edit: *laughs* New users beware! I'm on the hunt!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Humberto Villela
Brazil
Porto Velho
RO
flag msg tools
badge
1984 - Big Brother was watching me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there folks... I have some GG to spare if someone is in need -- not much, just in case you're planning on overtexting the entire family.

I do like this spread-the-love vibe!
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
humbas wrote:
Hi there folks... I have some GG to spare if someone is in need -- not much, just in case you're planning on overtexting the entire family.

Now you have some more to share .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Humberto Villela
Brazil
Porto Velho
RO
flag msg tools
badge
1984 - Big Brother was watching me.
mbmbmbmbmb
mortenmdk wrote:

Thank you, Morten!

Everyone here is so kind and generous. I'm considering moving in -- wife and daughter attached.

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Issam Tejera
Panama
Panama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
humbas wrote:
mortenmdk wrote:

Thank you, Morten!

Everyone here is so kind and generous. I'm considering moving in -- wife and daughter attached.

Cheers!

This is why I like so much this community.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lambert Mostert
South Africa
Cape Town
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your generosity will be much appreciated!!
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Clarke
msg tools
Grasshopper walks into a bar. Bartender says "hey, you know we have a drink named after you?"
badge
Grasshopper looks surprised and says "You have a drink named Stan?"
mb
humbas wrote:

If you are looking to give away gold, I will share my strategy:

I kept an eye on the support banner and looked for people who posted about supporting the Geek but didn't have an avatar. I then checked their profile to see if they had enough to buy one,figuring that if they have the GG but no avatar, then it is by choice. If they were shy on the GG, then I would send them enough for an avatar and microbadge.

Sure they are going to get 1000GG tomorrow when the support drive wraps up, but hey it's always fun to get a unexpected surprise from a stranger.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Jasper
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
livevyne wrote:
humbas wrote:

I kept an eye on the support banner and looked for people who posted about supporting the Geek but didn't have an avatar. I then checked their profile to see if they had enough to buy one,figuring that if they have the GG but no avatar, then it is by choice. If they were shy on the GG, then I would send them enough for an avatar and microbadge.

Sure they are going to get 1000GG tomorrow when the support drive wraps up, but hey it's always fun to get a unexpected surprise from a stranger.

I gold bomb new users. They’re always broke, and don’t have avatars or microbadges. Easy, peasy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Calw
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DonkeyJay wrote:
livevyne wrote:
humbas wrote:

I gold bomb new users. They’re always broke, and don’t have avatars or microbadges. Easy, peasy.
I love to do that too. After all, that's how I got my avatar too so I remember that feeling very well.

Happy New Year everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Jasper
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy New Year!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Plummer
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I’ve got 8 GG been sitting on them for a year just got my free micro badge codes so I’m willing to give em up...all 8 of em... who wants them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14  Next »  [14] |