Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff W
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In step 8 in individual setup, you are supposed to put all your gods on the lowest level and one god on the "first" level according to the starting injury card. How does this affect the "Advance all Gods" ship. Does the god with the color of the injury card get an additional advancement or does all the gods token start on the "first" level?

From reading the rules, it seems like it should be the latter, but a clarification would be helpful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rupert Rupinette
United States
Jonesboro
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All the gods start on the first level. Also, if a god reaches the top and is subsequently used, the god will return to the first level, not the very bottom.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Pelton
United Kingdom
Hucknall
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
junesen wrote:
In step 8 in individual setup, you are supposed to put all your gods on the lowest level and one god on the "first" level according to the starting injury card. How does this affect the "Advance all Gods" ship. Does the god with the color of the injury card get an additional advancement or does all the gods token start on the "first" level?

From reading the rules, it seems like it should be the latter, but a clarification would be helpful.

I play that ship tile the same, So all the gods start at the relevant player count in the clouds then you increase the one you get the injury card for one level.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We also assumed that since it just literally says to move them to that spot, you wouldn't get an extra increase from your starting wound.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Bruhn
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
StormKnight wrote:
We also assumed that since it just literally says to move them to that spot, you wouldn't get an extra increase from your starting wound.
Yes, this is the correct answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renato Tavares
Brazil
Goiânia
Goiás
flag msg tools
Playing 'til death!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
barandur wrote:
StormKnight wrote:

I was wondering if this card wasn't too strong and imbalanced... So, according what you are saying, the gods trails just become shorter, am I right? It works exactly equal the other rules? The gods need to be activated first, before being influenced but other players rolls?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Casulo wrote:
barandur wrote:
StormKnight wrote:

I was wondering if this card wasn't too strong and imbalanced... So, according what you are saying, the gods trails just become shorter, am I right? It works exactly equal the other rules? The gods need to be activated first, before being influenced but other players rolls?

They can advance immediately (but only 1 per roll as usual (sometimes that rule is missed)).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.