Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken
United States
West Palm Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just noticed that the Ogre BGG Unit and Ogre BGG Terrain is at the clearance section.

I guess if you want them get them before they're gone.

I love the radio tower and damns the best. But honestly, I like all of the counters in them.

[edit: sorry if everyone already knows this. I just saw it.]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Domenic
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for pointing it out. I already had the unit sheet, but the unique terrain will be a nice addition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Gallagher
United States
Saginaw
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it's nice being able to drop a BIG crater on something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wolf90 (Drew)
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
selenite wrote:
Yeah, it's nice being able to drop a BIG crater on something.

Agreed.

Although I am disappointed that no-one has created any scenarios for these overlays. There was a lot of rich discussion way-back-when in the creation of these sheets, but it has not translated into production unfortunately.

D.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Domenic
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Possible rules for the big crater: All non-infantry units treat all 7 hexes as crater hexes. Infantry treat only the center hex as crater, and can occupy the outer six hexes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Gallagher
United States
Saginaw
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wolf90 wrote:
Although I am disappointed that no-one has created any scenarios for these overlays.

"Salvage" in Ogre Scenario Book 2 opens with a round of map-bashing. Each player can place three overlays. So dropping a seven-hex crater between your rival and his nearest goal is a perfectly valid option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
West Palm Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only slightly off topic, but Tiffin Games Ltd the guys who make the Strategic & Tactical Objectives Counter Sheet with SJ Games has a set of rules for all of their counters. Sea Bases, rail stations, power stations, missiles, damns, radar, etc.

I'm not sure if even ever finalized them. I was helping, just a little bit, with layout and he was going to get with SJ Games to make them for official.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Gordon
United Kingdom
Brampton
Cumbria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Mysterons - my kind of club...
mbmbmbmbmb
Ken, you did wonders keeping me prompted on that and I still owe you some rewards for doing so

Version 1 of the Information PDF for the S&TO Countersheet is available here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/132670/ogre-strategic-tac...

And it's on it's way into SJG to see if they want to re-format and then host on their official site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Gordon
United Kingdom
Brampton
Cumbria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Mysterons - my kind of club...
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, forgot to also say - kudos/thanks to Abraham Quicksilver at aqsgames.com for his scenarios using some of the Facility counters as well. These were great creations to see similar ideas that we had when designing the counters in the first place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.