Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW I just tried it and I too did not get a geekmail, at least not within 10 minutes (and as far as I recall it used to come significantly quicker than that).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludes
United States
Honor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

The last time I accidentally exported my collection (4/30/16), I did not get a GeekMail, only a notification in my regular e-mail.

edit: NM, can't tell a 5 from a 6 anymore ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha, I finally got the geekmail about 2.5 hours later! A rather unusually long delay...!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Must have been a processing issue. An hour ago, I submitted and received it 15 min later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JD Dickinson
Germany
flag msg tools
Hi I'm not sure if I'm in the right thread or not. I just joined BGG yesterday and started saving my online collection, but before I got any further, I wanted to download the cvs file to see what exporting the list to excel will look like, but I don't know how to download the collection. I used a link from 2009, but nothing happened. I thought it might be because I was on an iPad, so I switched to my very old laptop and that brought up a page with XML, but I still couldn't download it, which could be due to the fact that the laptop is running Vista and the browser is no longer supported. Any help on how I can download my collection or any external software I can use would be appreciated. I've got a collection of about 150 games I would like to catalogue and another 100 which I've played or owned which I'd also like to organize. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JD Dickinson
Germany
flag msg tools
OK, I just ended up on a different page with my collection and I see that I have to send a request (which I just did) to have collection downloaded and sent to me. I'm assuming that is what people were talking about their email. Hope I won't drive whoever is doing this crazy as I try to figure this out - apologies in advance This board game geekie gal is also in the second semester of her MLIS so organizing my games is also a school challenge

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.