Colorado
flag msg tools
"You caught the Mountain Wampus!"
badge
"He gave you his treasure chest to let him go free again."
mbmbmbmbmb
NukaColaQT wrote:
tierdal wrote:
I have a king room I don't need anymore. If you are looking for a room happy to give!

Thx!

Is the king room still available? Is it for the Regency or a different hotel? Which days is it? I'm highly interested.

I'm sure tierdal has gotten about 2000 geekmails in the almost 20 hours since he posted that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archie C
msg tools
kelann08 wrote:
Quaide78 wrote:
Hey all. Completely spaced the hotel reservation yesterday. I am looking for a King or Double beds of some sort. Let me know. Looking for room at the convention.

EDIT: Oops. Sorry about this.

You can delete it.

Can we please delete all posts from people who don't already have rooms? It's really unfair to those of us who are following the rules of the thread to not have a chance to get these rooms that become available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Anderson
United States
Midlothian
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
Est. 2005
badge
_____BGG.CON_____ BGG@SEA BGG.Spring
mbmbmbmbmb
CaptainQwyx wrote:
CaptainQwyx wrote:
CaptainQwyx wrote:
If you are looking for a room, DON'T POST HERE. Instead subscribe to this thread. (Click "Subscribe" right under the thread title.) You will get a notification whenever a transferor posts here. Send a message directly to that transferor. Settings for your subscription notifications can be found here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/subscriptions/prefs
Once again, if you are looking for a room, DON'T POST HERE.

Edit: I am locking this thread for 3 days to keep people from misusing it.

Please read the OP for instructions.

I will unlock this thread in 3 days, or earlier if an actual transferor (someone with a room they no longer need) asks me to unlock it so they can post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Kelly
United States
North Hollywood
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to make sure since this thread has been silent: is it still active?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jerry baker
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
i'm lurking here as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bakerid2000 wrote:
i'm lurking here as well.
My guess is that activity here will pick up come late September and October as people realize they can't go or need to cancel a night or two. People can always cancel and transfer hotel reservations up to 24 hours before check-in, so no need to make a decision now about that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jerry baker
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
well i need a room....BAD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alec
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So is this open and official again? I have a hard time believing nobody has needed to sell a room in the past 4 months.

Also looking for a room.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
Texjets281 wrote:
So is this open and official again? I have a hard time believing nobody has needed to sell a room in the past 4 months.

Also looking for a room.

It's always been open (except for the few days Jeff locked it down) and official.

See two posts above yours for a big part of why there hasn't been any activity.

Also, given how tight/in demand rooms are, most people are going to offer them directly to people they know first. I know of several rooms that have changed hands in the past few months, and a couple more that are likely to happen soon.

This thread is kind of a last resort, like the official badge transfer thread; if you're plugged into the larger gaming community, you'll likely have more luck out there than in here, both giving and getting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Kelly
United States
North Hollywood
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I was subscribed to this thread, but I haven't been getting any notices when there are posts/replies. Anyone else getting those?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Walker
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shazammy wrote:
I thought I was subscribed to this thread, but I haven't been getting any notices when there are posts/replies. Anyone else getting those?
Yes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Pearson
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
Loves Theme
badge
Des Moines Area Boardgamer
mbmbmbmbmb
shazammy wrote:

You need to manage subscriptions as the default is to NOT show you notifications on thread replies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Nall
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still hopelessly looking as well. If anyone else comes up with a room that they need to get rid of, please message me =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
chial97 wrote:
Looks like selling badges is pretty easy, so the room is yours. I think all I need to do is call the hotel to add your name (Glendon Morris) to the reservation, is that right?

Boo! You'll be missed, :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric L.
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Damn missed out. So strange how the alerts happen. Seems like I got emailed way after the post was up. Like 30 minutes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jerry baker
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
i'm looking for a room as well....please ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CaptainQwyx wrote:
CaptainQwyx wrote:
CaptainQwyx wrote:
If you are looking for a room, DON'T POST HERE. Instead subscribe to this thread. (Click "Subscribe" right under the thread title.) You will get a notification whenever a transferor posts here. Send a message directly to that transferor. Settings for your subscription notifications can be found here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/subscriptions/prefs
Once again, if you are looking for a room, DON'T POST HERE.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric L.
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If this is at the con. I'm interested!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Nordin
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Edit: claimed pending official transfer.

I've ended up rooming with a different person, so I have a double queen with breakfast for 3, Tuesday 11/14 - Sunday 11/19.

I tried to get the breakfast taken off, per Glenn's comment in another thread, but they told me he doesn't work there any more, then tried to transfer me and hung up. This puts the base rate for the room at 161.50, and looks like the total is $912.48.

I'll check my geekmail in 15 seconds to see who gets it. :D

Edit: claimed pending official transfer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Cathey
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
My BGG fu is weak :(
badge
Porkchop sandwiches!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
tlnordin wrote:
I've ended up rooming with a different person, so I have a double queen with breakfast for 3, Tuesday 11/14 - Sunday 11/19.

I tried to get the breakfast taken off, per Glenn's comment in another thread, but they told me he doesn't work there any more, then tried to transfer me and hung up. This puts the base rate for the room at 161.50, and looks like the total is $912.48.

I'll check my geekmail in 15 seconds to see who gets it.

Was I the first to reply?
Please say yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Nordin
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dcathey wrote:
tlnordin wrote:

I'll check my geekmail in 15 seconds to see who gets it. :D

Was I the first to reply?
Please say yes.

Yes, it's currently yours. I'll call and add your name and geek mail you when you can add your card.

Cheers,
Tim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tlnordin wrote:
I tried to get the breakfast taken off, per Glenn's comment in another thread, but they told me he doesn't work there any more...
Is this true?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Nordin
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glenn commented in another thread that one could remove the breakfast if it wasn't needed by calling him directly at the hotel. The comment was then modified to just talk to someone on staff there. When I tried it about a week or two after the reservation was made (I was still planning to use the reservation) the woman with whom I spoke told me that he wasn't there any more. So while I can't confirm definitively, that's what they told me. Maybe they just wanted my sweet, sweet, breakfast dollars.

JohnnyOffice wrote:
tlnordin wrote:
I tried to get the breakfast taken off, per Glenn's comment in another thread, but they told me he doesn't work there any more...
Is this true?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tlnordin wrote:
Glenn commented in another thread that one could remove the breakfast if it wasn't needed by calling him directly at the hotel. The comment was then modified to just talk to someone on staff there. When I tried it about a week or two after the reservation was made (I was still planning to use the reservation) the woman with whom I spoke told me that he wasn't there any more. So while I can't confirm definitively, that's what they told me. Maybe they just wanted my sweet, sweet, breakfast dollars.

JohnnyOffice wrote:
tlnordin wrote:
Is this true?
Sorry, I meant to ask if it was true that Glenn was no longer our point-of-contact at the hotel? Not if you were told what you were told. And, if so, is there another POC?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Nall
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just glad to see some folks in this thread getting rooms... I hope it happens for us at some point. The uber ride at 3am is going to suck if not.

I'm bribing with CHURROS and name drops.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.