Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
PSC games
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
Getting there!
Files etc finally gone off to manufacturer (in China). Its taken a lot longer than I would have foreseen or would have wanted - partly all the unlocked stretch goals and partly my own fault in underestimating the size of this project. My apologies to one and all.
We are aiming to have this released at UK Games Expo in June with Kickstarter pledges shipped just before. We will have a clearer picture as the next few weeks unfold.
I know people have been wondering when the backer survey will be sent out - as I said in a previous update, I wanted to send survey as late as possible because people move house etc. Anyhow, survey going out today.
in the meantime, I'm sure you would all like to see the rulebook and start getting to grips with it!.............so.............I have uploaded the completed rulebook in the files section

Best wishes
Will
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LEGEND
United States
Sioux Falls
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I missed the Kickstarter. Any chance of offering late pledges?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao Gabriel
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I AM LEGEND wrote:
Hi,

I missed the Kickstarter. Any chance of offering late pledges?

same here :-(
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fernandez
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I foolishly missed it also, again any chance of retail or late pledge ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Stonemark
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not to rain on anybody else's parade here, I would also take advantage of a possibility of adding late pledges, but it is my own fault I missed the KS.
So instead I would ask for info on when and where to go for preordering this game...

Thanks for your time and consideration.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Regulski
United Kingdom
LEEDS
ENGLAND
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
DITTO missed this one { how come so many KS games are " missed " ?
PR
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.