Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
Come together, together as one
badge
Perhaps in a perfect world, the ring would be a symbol of happiness
mbmb
Hi folks,

I'm currently on vacation and looking for a FLGS. As usual, the local directory and Google weren't too much of a help. Anyone in the area know of a good one? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/120302 ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Rqthstar
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
Come together, together as one
badge
Perhaps in a perfect world, the ring would be a symbol of happiness
mbmb
no luck in that thread I'm afraid

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunkle
United States
Suisun City
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i just moved down to the area and i found a place called Excalibur comics cards and games. it is at: 802 E 70th St Shreveport, LA 71106 (318) 868-4389. It is mostly comics but it has a little bit of game stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The hardest part of becoming a self-made man has got to be creating your own DNA sequences.
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been to Excalibur (that's where I get my comics) and have seen his game section. He has a nice selection and is slowly adding games to his display every month, and most of them are ones mentioned here on BGG.

The only downside is that he charges full MSRP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Texicon GameCon
United States
Lakeside
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
claymore_57 wrote:
I've been to Excalibur (that's where I get my comics) and have seen his game section. He has a nice selection and is slowly adding games to his display every month, and most of them are ones mentioned here on BGG.

The only downside is that he charges full MSRP.

Yeah... Bummer. But I figure, pay his price or see the FLGS go out of business. I personally only shop at my LGS. And have it order anything that is not in stock. I know a lot of people who do and I know a lot of people who don't. I figure, if you can afford to help keep a FLGS in business by paying a few dollars more then do it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls