Popular Tags: [View All]
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb

Games Covered:
Power Grid
Pandemic Legacy
Gravwell
Covalence
Cytosis
Evolution

And I can't tell you how happy I am that Evolution takes a front seat in the article. I'm filled with pride. Congrates to everyone on the development team.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Watson
United States
Barrington
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm delighted to see Evolution so prominent in this good and timely article.

Andrew, who will be at the march for science in DC tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations, but I must say that every one of those games would be 100% better if they featured exploding dice like those shown in the article's picture.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
Clevider wrote:
Congratulations, but I must say that every one of those games would be 100% better if they featured exploding dice like those shown in the article's picture.

We're working on it! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
Cool. I guess Phil Eklund's games were too esoteric for them. Not sure I'd have included something like Power Grid or Pandemic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.