Simon Blackwell
England
Rotherfield
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's that time of year again when the FIA announce the provisional calendar for the next season. With France's Paul Ricard back I wonder whether Asmodee given their roots might be thinking about bringing out a new track pack with this as one of the circuits?
Putting Mexico on the reverse would also keep the North American market well stocked taking into account previous packs and of course they already have the original track layout less artwork with the old Ludodelire World Championship set. Only Brands Hatch (GB) rivals these 2 circuits in terms of how many times they have been raced on in official F1 races but have not yet been given the Formula De/D recognition with an official board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hoyt
United States
East Liverpool
Ohio
flag msg tools
ボルトン
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Big thumbs up on this post!!!!

Would absolutely love it if they did this!

~Will
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jef K
Belgium
flag msg tools
That you definitively be awesome... Especially if it is 2 F1 tracks !

But I wonder if there is any chance to see any new expansion for this game ?! The previous expansions of Formula D are beginning to be very difficult to find. I feel like the game is slowly disappearing from the stores.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Blackwell
England
Rotherfield
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It does seem to be out of favour at the moment. Hopefully the madness and shenanigans at Baku last weekend might turn a few more sports fans to the game and increase interest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls