Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
D Long
United States
Burien
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well it seems we are on for New years Eve. We've had 5 or 6 confirm. Families are welcome. There will be games if course, the projector will likely have a movie up for kids. Feel free to bring a food, we will have some snacks and drinks set up.

7 pm until whenever
4701 Auburn Way North, Auburn, WA
No RSVP necessary and open to all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Long
United States
Burien
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Next game day is this Saturday 1/19/19 at 1 pm. As is usual please RSVP by participating in the poll and giving the thumbs up on the post to indicate you've participated. See you Saturday!
Poll: RSVP 1/19/19 1pm
1. How many adults are coming with you (including yourself)?
5+
2. How many children are coming with you?
5+
3. Did you click the green thumb on the left?
Yes
No
Maybe so
      3 answers
Poll created by escadia12
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Long
United States
Burien
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all, the next game day is next Saturday February 16 and will start around 1 pm. As is usual please RSVP via the poll and give the poll a thumbs up to indicate you participated. We have good turn out every month but the RSVP has been weak, leading to unnecessary concern and confusion so please fill it out.
Poll
1. How many adults including you are you bringing?

5+
2. How many children are you bringing?
5+
3. Did you thumb the post to show you RSVP'd?
Yes
I don't know how
      6 answers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Long
United States
Burien
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A big thanks to those who RSVP'd. We had one of our larger game days in awhile. I believe we had 10 people playing games at one point and I am not sure how many kids, I believe 10 who did remarkably well. They played with each other and the projector had a show on for the younger ones. Two tables were out and games played included: Blood Rage (my personal favorite of the day), Big Book of Madness, Azul, Champions of Midgard and Las Vegas.

Next game day is March 16 at 1 pm. Please RSVP by completing the poll below. See you next month.

March 16, 2019 Gameday RSVP 1pm
Poll
1. How many adults including you are you bringing?
5+
2. How many children are you bringing?
5+
3. Did you thumb up the post?
Yes
No
      7 answers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Long
United States
Burien
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reminder that game day is in two weeks and to please RSVP whether you are in or out. We had a very strong turnout last month that was enjoyed by all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Garber
United States
Des Moines
WA
flag msg tools
badge
Introverting Extrovertedly
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be out of town this month, but hoping to make it in April or May at the worst.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Long
United States
Burien
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like a plan, see you in the not too distant future. Thanks for submitting your RSVP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Erickson
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello. My wife and I are interested in checking out this group since we just live up the road in Kent. Where is this located? Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Eberle
United States
Kent
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We're at 4701 Auburn Way North, just past 277th if heading from downtown/Kent Station.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Neff
United States
Maple Valley
WA
flag msg tools
Hello, my wife and I are new to the area and looking for a game group. We do have two young boys. What is the age range for the kiddos that come/are welcome to come? Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Eberle
United States
Kent
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Open to everyone--there are things to keep kids busy if they aren't playing games. Please come join us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Neff
United States
Maple Valley
WA
flag msg tools
cardshark28800 wrote:
Open to everyone--there are things to keep kids busy if they aren't playing games. Please come joint us.

Even my one year old? Haha! Cool, thanks for getting back to me. Not sure if we can make this month, but will keep a look out for the next. I'll RSVP later this week either way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Pettibone
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
I'm the opposite - I'm here this month but 3rd saturday in april is NORWESCON, and I'm there for the whole weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Long
United States
Burien
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
golfinneff wrote:
Hello, my wife and I are new to the area and looking for a game group. We do have two young boys. What is the age range for the kiddos that come/are welcome to come? Thanks in advance!

Hey sorry for taking so long to get back to you, it's been a wild but exciting week. My kids are 2 and 3 years old. Last month we had 8 kids between 1 and 9 that did a decent job of keeping themselves entertained. I'd say about half of the time it is just my kids. We have a projector for a movie for ids who want to watch a movie and we have plenty of toys for the younger age kids. Hope you can make it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Long
United States
Burien
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
golfinneff wrote:
cardshark28800 wrote:
Open to everyone--there are things to keep kids busy if they aren't playing games. Please come joint us.

Even my one year old? Haha! Cool, thanks for getting back to me. Not sure if we can make this month, but will keep a look out for the next. I'll RSVP later this week either way.

I stared the group with that specific intention in mind to have a game day/group that kids are welcome and understand the can throw a wrench in the mix every now and then, but honestly it hasn't been that big of an issue and most who come don't bring kids and understand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Eberle
United States
Kent
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone going to the Auburn group tomorrow could be a pal and bring a copy of Sagrada I sure would appreciate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Neff
United States
Maple Valley
WA
flag msg tools
escadia12 wrote:
golfinneff wrote:
cardshark28800 wrote:

I stared the group with that specific intention in mind to have a game day/group that kids are welcome and understand the can throw a wrench in the mix every now and then, but honestly it hasn't been that big of an issue and most who come don't bring kids and understand.

That's good to hear! We definitely will make it out next month!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Long
United States
Burien
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By the way does anyone know how to change a forum subject title? Or show me where there are instructions? I'd like to change the title but keep the thread as we are over 1.5 years old we are not really starting anymore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Eberle
United States
Kent
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Live Long and Prosper Game Group
Yes, when you reply you have the option for a new title if you so choose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Long
United States
Burien
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all, next game day is April 20 at 1 pm. Please RSVP below by filling out the poll below. See you all there.

Poll: RSVP April 20
1. How many adults are coming with you including yourself?
4+
2. How many children will be coming? We are a kid and family friendly game day.
4+
      5 answers

Thumb the post to signify you voted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Long
United States
Burien
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Auburn Washington Game Day Group
Just submitting to try to change the title

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Pettibone
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
Sorry folks, I won't be there this time. NorWesCon 42 is that whole weekend, and I'll be immersed in the convention. With my towel, of course.

Roger

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Eberle
United States
Kent
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Auburn Washington game group for April
I do have two friends who might be interested this month--will keep you posted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Eberle
United States
Kent
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How late will the event go? I have a yearly thing I'd like to do with a friend of mine--I can be at the chiro office at 3 to 4-ish. Is there still gaming to be done then?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Long
United States
Burien
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Auburn Washington game day April
We've been ending around 6-7pm the last few months and it has always been a natural ending. I think in the last 1.5 years there has been only one we had to close and that was due to us having another event. There has been no

On a separate note the office is having an Easter Egg hunt on Saturday at noon for the kiddos, all are welcome. I need to know how many kids to expect and budget for so please let me know ahead of time. After the egg hunt game day will start. It is looking like a large group again this month. Looking forward to another great gaming session.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7  Next »  [7] |