• [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Dave
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
domcrap wrote:

surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DominiGeek
Dominican Republic
Santo Domingo
D.N.
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb

Just bought Evolution: Climate, waiting to arrive.

Does anyone know if this mat will fit somehow in the Climate box?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bella
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did the drawing happen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
Litespeed Rider wrote:
Did the drawing happen?

I'm not sure. Ask Apinya. You can reach her on the "Contact Us" tab on the NorthStarGames.com website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Munch
Denmark
Lystrup
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Man, how did I miss this thread? cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rickard
Sweden
Växjö
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
It's too bad shipping is more expensive than the mat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bentley
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Litespeed Rider wrote:
Did the drawing happen?

The drawing did happen! I alerted the winners yesterday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well crud

soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thud105 wrote:
Well crud

soblue

I didn't win either! soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of games like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
milomilo122 wrote:
Litespeed Rider wrote:
Did the drawing happen?

You must have misspelled my address, I didn't get my winning email!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
runtsta wrote:
milomilo122 wrote:
Litespeed Rider wrote:
Did the drawing happen?

My apologies Byron. Please visit our booth at PAX Unplugged and I'll give you your free copy. The only hitch is that you'll have to volunteer at our booth for an afternoon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
more ON
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
domcrap wrote:
runtsta wrote:
milomilo122 wrote:
Litespeed Rider wrote:
Did the drawing happen?

My apologies Byron. Please visit our booth at PAX Unplugged and I'll give you your free copy. The only hitch is that you'll have to volunteer at our booth for an afternoon.

If that was a place that I could be, I would definitely be up for this. I hope it's a serious offer that Byron can take you up on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of games like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
moreON wrote:
If that was a place that I could be, I would definitely be up for this. I hope it's a serious offer that Byron can take you up on.
I'm on the wrong side of the country, unfortunately, but I do appreciate the offer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
moreON wrote:
domcrap wrote:
runtsta wrote:
milomilo122 wrote:
Litespeed Rider wrote:
Did the drawing happen?

If that was a place that I could be, I would definitely be up for this.

Not sure if it's just a rumor, but I've heard about a really cool new technology called an airplane. It can magically bring you to far away places. You should look into it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
more ON
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
domcrap wrote:
moreON wrote:

Not sure if it's just a rumor, but I've heard about a really cool new technology called an airplane. It can magically bring you to far away places. You should look into it.

I'm in Australia. Airplane travel is expensive and takes time. Then there's requirements for government-issued travel documents (from both ends). There's also arrangements for dealing with responsibilities that I have here because of all the time it would take. It's just not as simple as I wish it could be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Emmett
Canada
Surrey
BC
flag msg tools
FULL THROTTLE
badge
"Unlike work, which needs some detachment and ought not to be taken too seriously, games need to be played with the utmost seriousness and dedication." - Bruno Faidutti
mbmbmbmbmb
moreON wrote:
domcrap wrote:
moreON wrote:

I'm in Australia. Airplane travel is expensive and takes time. Then there's requirements for government-issued travel documents (from both ends). There's also arrangements for dealing with responsibilities that I have here because of all the time it would take. It's just not as simple as I wish it could be.

Yeah but then you get a mat for free. Think of the savings!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
moreON wrote:
domcrap wrote:
moreON wrote:

I was wondering where you lived but I have to admit it's even farther than I expected!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Düsseldorf
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do the climate boxes you bring to Essen in October include the mat? whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
more ON
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
domcrap wrote:
moreON wrote:
domcrap wrote:

I was wondering where you lived but I have to admit it's even farther than I expected!

Thanks for this handy tip all those months ago, I've now looked into airplanes.

...and I also got to learn about arranging accommodation and getting a passport and the USA's Electronic System for Travel Authorization and all sorts of other fun things.

Short story short - I'm actually catching a plane (actually 3 planes) to go to gen con. See you there.

Edit: (oh and sorry about resurrecting a thread with a title like this just to continue a conversation that was long dead)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Haha! Wow. Any interest in working at our booth for a couple of the days? We almost always need booth help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
more ON
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
As long as (some part of) the times you want help there don't overlap with when you're organising the things for kickstarter-backers, and there are t-shirts then I'm keen for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Northstar t-shirt is sweet!! That I can promise. laugh

I'll reach out to you via geekmail to put you in touch with the person that organizes our conventions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.